“EXELLENT food. Fun”

Delmonico's Italian Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Delmonico's Italian Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 716 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2014

This place was great. Very busy, so make a reservation. The food was fantastic! Great atmosphere. Service was good too. Great value for money. Tastey! Won't disappoint!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Great food, atmosphere, service and value. Our waitress was pleasant, prompt and predicted what we wanted before even saying anything. This is not for the health conscious individuals though. Lots of grease and fat noted in every dish we ordered. Tasted great but I would have to say that I had more than enough fat intake for a whole month. But you do not care....it is Yummy!

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We went with a group of 26 people and the service was outstanding!! The food was scrumptious! Kudos to Delmonicos for a wonderful dining experience!

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Food is great..you got alot of food
For your money. Utica greens bella napoli are the best. Waitress' are always friendly. Place is run great and place is clean always.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Took family and friends out to Delmonico's on recommendation of friends and pretty good review on here. We were not disappointed. The atmosphere is pleasant and the servers are fairly attentive. I did sit awhile with an empty beer glass but other than that, service was good. Food came out in an acceptable amount of time and beautifully presented. Obviously the chefs know what they are doing. If I had anything bad to say it is that some things are too good. The portions are HUGE. One of our platters, the lasagna, was so huge we four could have split the entree 4 ways and been full. Rather disappointing that a salad is not included in the meal price considering they are mid-upper level.

My suggestion would be to offer 1/2 portions on meals. American's are big enough without gorging themselves with this much food in one sitting. I guess this means if you are front out of town and can't really take the left-overs (which will be a lot) with you, it is a waste. I suppose I am just as concerned about wasting food as I am money.

Price was reasonable. Total tab for 4 (with cocktails) and tip was $150 I took pictures of the food and place so check them.