“Great staff, good food and hilarious entertainers!”

Funny Bone Comedy Club
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I have been to Syracuse Funny Bone several times and I would highly reccomend it to everyone. I have a blast every time I go!!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

This was an amazing show. My husband, cousin and a friend went together and it was great! The comedians were soooo funny!The staff was so accommodating, friendly and fast! They have a great menu and plenty to choose from. Highly recommended for date night or just going out with friends! Can't wait to go again!
Cara

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I would absolutely recommend this comedy club for anyone looking for good entertainment. I went with a group of people I was a first time attendee the rest of my group comes back time and time again. I've nothing but great things and my experience was great I laughed until I had tears.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

This show not only rocked, but the staff were friendly and attentive before and during the show. Surely made a memorable date night.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

My wife and I went to see Christopher Titus there. The food and drinks were great! The staff was very friendly, and the overall club itself was very nice! Looking forward to seeing comedians there in the future!