All reviewsvalet parkingbedroom suitearmory squarefull kitchenrewards memberdesk spacefront desk staffavailable for purchasefast wifiextended staynewer hotelfayette streetdirectly across the streeta pet friendly hotelsink areahot and cold itemsconvenient location
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Nice location for business and for shopping in syracuse. Clean, good food and great service. The rooms are very roomy. Everything was immaculate and there is lots to do nearby for families, singles and couples.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Sarah M, Manager at Residence Inn Syracuse Downtown at Armory Square, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

TanyaDion,

Thank you for sharing your experience about our hotel. I have passed your compliments on to the staff, and hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

I recently had the pleasure of staying at this location for approximately 70 days. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. Every member of the staff is very friendly and personable. I wish I could mention them all...do yourself a favor and stop by bar in Courtyard section and have Bernadette make you a wonderful drink. Housekeeping was flawless for my entire visit. I would stay here again. Thanks for making my time away from home as good as it could possibly be!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business

Culturalnut,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our hotel. I am so glad to hear you had a great experience with us, and our staff will be happy to hear that they were able to exceed your expectations. Should you need to stay in a hotel again, we hope you will stay with us!

Reviewed August 31, 2017

Our team was in town for a trial and stayed at the Residence Inn for 17 nights. Management, front desk staff and the housekeeping crew on both the Residence Inn and Courtyard side were amazing and always available. The free breakfast, coffee and MIX snacks and drinks on Monday - Wednesday evenings were great. The location was near several restaurants and just a block from the federal courthouse. If we make it back to Syracuse, we will be staying at the Residence Inn. The rooms were perfect considering our extended stay. Thanks again for all of your help with reservations and accommodating our group.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Sarah M, Manager at Residence Inn Syracuse Downtown at Armory Square, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

LilyandTatesMom,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad to hear that you had a great stay and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 5, 2017

I really like this INN concept whether you stay for just a couple of days or for a longer time. It is really useful if you are with family and need your family comfort as if at home. The studio I have got was a nice one, comfortable, clean, spacious and offering basically all you need for a pleasant stay. The thing I really like about American hotels (unlike European ones) is that all of them have ironing board, coffee and tea amenities, rooms are not like carton boxes etc. They do not have to be particularly luxurious but they are comfortable.

If you wish to have breakfast you can have it hear but it does not come automatically with your booking. The place offers a "happy hour" or something like this every afternoon. It is a quick snack and drink (for free) around 19:00 hrs if I remember correctly. They have washing machines (unlike European hotels) so you can do our laundry if needed.

In the lobby you can grab small things and snacks from vending machines or a small shop. The hotel is in good location. The staff is nice and helpful.

Stayed: May 2017
Sarah M, Manager at Residence Inn Syracuse Downtown at Armory Square, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

Samira,

Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel. I did want to make sure you knew that breakfast IS included on our Residence Inn side, so I hope you were able to enjoy it each day! It is 6:30-9:30am during the week, and 7-10am on the weekends. It sounds like you were able to enjoy our Mix that we have during the week. We hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed August 3, 2017

I stayed at this Residence In last March and again 10 days ago. On both occasions we found the halls to be littered with trash bags,by other guests, that were not removed from afternoon to the following day by service staff. A simple matter, that was not resolved on either occasions. Many apologies, for a Rewards Member with Marriott.
Great location, but the place appears to be party central...

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Sarah M, Manager at Residence Inn Syracuse Downtown at Armory Square, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

KenL,

I apologize that you experienced trash in the hallway. Unfortunately, some guests refuse room service and then leave trash in the hallway during all times of the day. I apologize we were not vigilant in our removal of trash and have passed your feedback along to the Housekeeping and Engineering staff in an effort to improve our services.