$113
Hampton.com
$80
Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
$96
HIExpress.com
$66
$144
HIExpress.com
Best Western The Inn At The Fairgrounds(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
$204
$180
$184
  • Pool
All reviewsvalet parkingresidence innarmory squarefayette streetbistro stafffront deskirish restaurantwithin walking distancelots of great restaurantsrestaurants and barscan't beat the locationper daylocation is fantasticexcellent roomlobby areastreet noiseroom was large and comfortable
Reviewed September 25, 2017

Location: This is a good location with restaurants and bars close by. Walking distance really to everything.

Lobby: The entrance is laid out well. They great you with valet parking and they have a eating area with bar like most courtyards.

Rooms: They did upgrade me to a king suite without me asking but the cleanliness of the hotel and rooms is not what I expect from a marriott. The hallway walls and rugs were nasty. They desperately needed to be vacuumed but not only that, there were tons of stains. The room was the same way: Stains on the rugs, very dated bathroom, terrible linens (sandpaper). It just really was not good.

Price: All in, it was about $150 but I wouldn't pay $50 for it.

Service: Everyone was very pleasant and accomodating.

Overall: It was just not as clean as I would expect. I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Sarah M, Manager at Courtyard Syracuse Downtown at Armory Square, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Michael M,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our hotel. I am disappointed to read of your experience and have addressed it with my Housekeeping team. I do hope you give us another try so that we may show you that this was not a typical experience.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

Lots to like about this Courtyard in the Armory Square district of downtown Syracuse. It's located within easy walking distance of a whole bunch of bars and restaurants, the center of downtown, and downtown businesses. A rather newish property, it feels very fresh and up to date, with all the latest Courtyard features. I really appreciate the fact that my room had a shower (instead of a tub). No complaints--definitely staying here again.

Room Tip: I like city views. So I'm happy with any room in this hotel that has a window.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Lesuerg,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel. We are so glad you were able to enjoy our central location. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 1, 2017

The location of this Courtyard was perfect for our business trip - close to restaurants and the location of our work. Checking in was an effortless experience. The front desk attendants were competent and accommodating. We appreciated the valet service and our "houseman", as he introduced himself, was very helpful and accommodating as he brought our belongings up to our rooms and told us to call on him for anything we might need. When we left for dinner he actually walked us down to the corner and showed us where we had planned to have dinner that nigh - Pastabilities. (See my review of this restaurant.)
The rooms were typical Courtyard rooms. Unfortunately, the carpet in my room was quite dirty with a huge stain, perhaps coffee or wine, that extended about 3 feet in front of the beds. I had a very difficult time regulating the temperature which went from freezing to extremely warm. The noise of the blower fan was very loud and annoying but after a long day of travel and setting up for our presentation the next day, I was just too tried to ask for a room change.
My colleague and I went out to dinner and came back to work in my room for a few hours. The desk was welcome as it pulled out and we were able to set out laptops side by side and work together. My colleague brought the computer chair down from the room and it worked nicely.
We had a very nice quick breakfast at the Bistro the next morning, checked out smoothly, and our car was brought to us and loaded up by a very efficient valet provider.

Room Tip: Listen to HVAC fan before settling in!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Sarah M, Manager at Courtyard Syracuse Downtown at Armory Square, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Gram,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our hotel. I apologize about the stains in your room and we are working to remove the deep set-in stains. I am glad to hear our staff was very accommodating and welcoming and will be sure to pass along your kind words.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

I stayed at both this hotel and the Syracuse Marriott in one week due to a room shortage. When I come to Syracuse again this would be my pick of the two. The location is fantastic. You are surrounded by some great restaurants and cafes. The compulsory valet parking is half the price and the car is with you in minutes.

The staff were very friendly, and helped to suggest everything from restaurants to running routes.

I personally found the air conditioner particularly loud, especially since it automatically turns itself off, and then roars back to life intermittently. Since summer nights in Syracuse are quite temperate I turned it off and opened the window. If you need silence to sleep this may bother you.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank P0rtelli

P0rtelli,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our hotel. It sounds like you were able to enjoy our central location and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 23, 2017

Second time I have stayed. They have valet parking - really not needed...I can park myself LoL. Room was a King bed with ample space. Nice furnishings. Room seemed pretty much soundproof from outside noise and indoor hallway noise (important as there were several wedding parties and a HS reunion present.
Bar closes way too early. Thank goodness there are plenty outside bars that you can visit!
Another good quality Marriott property.

Room Tip: all rooms seem good
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Sarah M, Manager at Courtyard Syracuse Downtown at Armory Square, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Bob,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our hotel. It sounds like you were able to enjoy our central location, and we hope to see you again soon!