“Never knew”

Sampling Syracuse Food Tours
Ranked #1 of 9 Food & Drink in Syracuse
More attraction details
Owner description: Sampling Syracuse Food Tours will provide you with a delicious and unique way to discover Downtown Syracuse. Our 3 hour walking tour includes stops at award winning restaurants where participants will sample local fare as well as visit and learn about cultural and historic landmarks.
“Never knew”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

It was a pleasant, well paced tour around the refurbished downtown area. It has been a while since being in the area and was delighted on how it has improved.
Kate was very informative of the history of the Syracuse downtown area. Although a native if Syracuse, I learned information I never knew.
The food was very good, and gave you a taste of everything. Even if you thought the portions were small, by the end of the tour you were well satisfied.
Would I suggest it to a friend? I surely would!

Visited June 2013

Syracuse, New York
“Informative and Tasty !”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I am a Syracuse native, and learned new information about the history of the city that i did not know. The food was great, and there was plenty of it! If you think you wont be full after this, your wrong. I was satisfied with the amount of food. i would recommend this to anyone looking for something new to add to your typical weekend. Plus once your already downtown, you can continue to Blue Tusk for a few drinks after. Good Job Kate! Make sure to contact us when you tour a different part of the city with new stops.

Fulton, New York
“More than we expected!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

What a wonderfully organized walk through downtown. The food was outstanding and we had so much more to eat than we had expected. There are no negatives to report and I strongly recommend people make their reservation soon; you will love the tour guide. Very knowledgeable and well prepared.
Marygrace and Gary Fronk
Fulton, NY

Montreal, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“road trip!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I loved the tour! It was a great way to see a new city. The food was great and I was pleasantly full by the end of the tour.

Syracuse, New York
“Great for locals and out of towners”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to spend an afternoon learning about Syracuse's history, as well as eating some great food. For someone who has lived in Syracuse their entire life, I learned a lot of different things on the tour. This is the perfect way to spend an afternoon downtown.

Visited April 2013