“we had a great time”

Gordon Biersch Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 687 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
clearwater
“we had a great time”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We were a party of 6, we had great and efficient service. Except my dad did order a beer and it never came, but it wasn't on the bill either. I had the pulled pork sandwich that has their slaw on it. I had to ask for more because they put very little on it with a ton of park. I wanted to taste both at the same time. The regular and sweet potato fries were excellent, and everyone seemed to really enjoy their food. THe boys had beers of their liking. A couple flatbreads were ordered, veggie burger, brats, and soup of the day. It all looked and smelled great and no one complained. My kind of place.

• Visited July 2014

Upstate New York
“Appetizer Meal”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I'm not really one for eating out at chain restaurants too often, I attempt to support local eateries whenever possible. Over the past few months, I've visited Destiny a few times for shopping and/or movie purposes and had a chance to try Gordon Biersch a couple times. Both visits, my spouse and I were intrigued by the menu...many great choices - presenting us with difficult decision making situations.
The appetizer selection is vast and loaded with great choices, so much so that we ordered a few appetizers, "tapas" style to comprise our entire meal both times. I recommend doing this if you're looking to have a lighter meal washed down with a cold beer. The fish tacos were superb but the Kobe beef sliders and filet mignon sliders are mouthwatering. The mini-brats were pretty good as well. The only food issue was that the garlic fries were a little soggy and not as fresh but still good enough to eat. If you're like me and like to finish a meal with a sweet ending but not going overboard, the desert shots are very satisfying - I recommend the apple bread pudding shot or the chocolate fudge cake shot.
Customer service is always on point and prompt. Our server Robin was fantastic, a very skilled server, thanks!

• Visited July 2014
“meh but great service”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

i guess its my fault for going here when I don't like beer. But the food was not great i got fish and chips avoid that choice. The manager i think it was came over though saw my face and replaced my meal for free the salad was great. I'm not sure about all the hype about the garlic fries though...

Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“Excellent fresh food, wonderful staff”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I have visited this restaurant twice now and am happy to say that the food is delicious every single time. Everything tastes fresh prepared and is packed with flavor. The wait staff are polite and patient which is a nice change from some of the other mall restaurants. This place is a MUST visit.

• Visited June 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Disappointing Food”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Pub fare but really disappointing pub fare...beer choices, of course, but accompanying food pretty ordinary and not very good...would not return.

Visited December 2013