“Appetizer Meal”

Gordon Biersch Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 692 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I'm not really one for eating out at chain restaurants too often, I attempt to support local eateries whenever possible. Over the past few months, I've visited Destiny a few times for shopping and/or movie purposes and had a chance to try Gordon Biersch a couple times. Both visits, my spouse and I were intrigued by the menu...many great choices - presenting us with difficult decision making situations.
The appetizer selection is vast and loaded with great choices, so much so that we ordered a few appetizers, "tapas" style to comprise our entire meal both times. I recommend doing this if you're looking to have a lighter meal washed down with a cold beer. The fish tacos were superb but the Kobe beef sliders and filet mignon sliders are mouthwatering. The mini-brats were pretty good as well. The only food issue was that the garlic fries were a little soggy and not as fresh but still good enough to eat. If you're like me and like to finish a meal with a sweet ending but not going overboard, the desert shots are very satisfying - I recommend the apple bread pudding shot or the chocolate fudge cake shot.
Customer service is always on point and prompt. Our server Robin was fantastic, a very skilled server, thanks!

There are newer reviews for Gordon Biersch Brewery

Reviewed July 7, 2014

i guess its my fault for going here when I don't like beer. But the food was not great i got fish and chips avoid that choice. The manager i think it was came over though saw my face and replaced my meal for free the salad was great. I'm not sure about all the hype about the garlic fries though...

Reviewed July 6, 2014

I have visited this restaurant twice now and am happy to say that the food is delicious every single time. Everything tastes fresh prepared and is packed with flavor. The wait staff are polite and patient which is a nice change from some of the other mall restaurants. This place is a MUST visit.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Pub fare but really disappointing pub fare...beer choices, of course, but accompanying food pretty ordinary and not very good...would not return.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I visited Gordon Biersch for the first time last week and I was very impressed. The restaurant - and the restrooms! - were clean and welcoming. We sat at the bar and were able to sample a couple beers before deciding which kind to have. The combo appetizer platter (pork sliders, garlic fries and eggrolls) tasted fresh and not at all greasy. The full menu seemed to have a lot of options. The bartender was friendly and personable, and very attentive. I'll definitely go back!