“Wonderful Family Fun” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of WonderWorks

WonderWorks
Ranked #1 of 17 Fun & Games in Syracuse
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience more than 100 hands-on exhibits. Be blown away by hurricane winds, manuever the controls of a NASA spacecraft to land the shuttle, lay on a bed of nails, pilot a fighter jet, design and ride your own virtual roller coaster, experience a 4D extreme motion ride, compete in a game of lazer-tag and much more. While visiting, take part in the Canyon Climb Adventure. Suspended 70ft in the air its the World's largest indoor ropes challenge course. Purchase a combo package to SAVE.
Syracuse, New York
109 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 818 helpful votes
“Wonderful Family Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

We had a wonderful and exciting time here.Spent the whole day from laser tag, to climbing in the mall and all their is to see and do inside. Cant wait to go back. This is an excellent family attraction.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank nyfamily1234
WonderWorksOnline, General Manager at WonderWorks, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for taking to the time to tell us how much fun you had. We looking forward to seeing you again soon. Please continue to watch our facebook page for new updates on exhibits and adventures.

Fulton, New York
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“High Flying Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Went to wonder works on a Sunday night. Good Choice because we were able to zip around on the rope-course with little to no traffic. Two family members backed out because we were 3 stories up in the air of the newest area of the mall. My oldest son who is normally afraid of heights felt secure in his harness and found in himself the courage to explore the course. Great Fun

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Bard J
Brewerton, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“VERY DISAPPOINTING”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

We recently had my sons 10th birthday party at wonder works. I can honestly say it was NOT worth the $. Not to say there isnt lots to see and do but if I had to do it all again I would order pizza to eat out in the mall area & just buy the tickets to go in. We felt like we were a part of an assembly line being rushed along & pushed from one point to the next. Not to mention we had an incident where a member of our party was late & the staff refused to help them find us ( we were in the party room) & made them pay for the child, the mom looking for us & the 2 year old she couldn't leave alone outside when she wandered around looking for us. The employee was rude to us & we later caught her talking about us to other employees. All in all it was a VERY DISAPPOINTING day.

Visited January 2013
8 Thank Laura G
WonderWorksOnline, General Manager at WonderWorks, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for contacting us about your experience with your child's birthday party event here at WonderWorks. We do value and appreciate all of our guests feedback, and want to make each person's experience positive and fun. I do apologize that you felt rushed and that you had a disappointing experience. I would very much like to speak with you so that we can better understand how we can help address your concerns and gain your confidence back in WonderWorks of providing the experience that you deserved on the child's special day. My contact information is 315-466-7700 x401.
Ottawa, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Quite impressive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

On our first visit to Destiny, the Saturday night crowd seemed too much for my 7, 9 and 10-year old to fully enjoy the Canyon Ropes experience so we came back on Monday afternoon and they had a really good time. The three levels of rails and bridges offer a lot of challenges, with a range of options for all degrees of young Indiana Jones at heart. Next time, I'll join the kids and show them I can do it too!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Even40
Herkimer, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

My daughter (11) and I went to Woder Works on a Saturday morning. It was not that crowded at that time. We did pay about $45.00 for the two of us, which I thought was a bit pricey. Overall it was alot of fun....there were alot of exhibits to do. I don't feel an adult should pay that much. Overall Great Time and something different for the Syracuse area.

Visited February 2013