“Great Mexican - Latino Food :)”
Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Ranked #67 of 692 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Yummy! Very tasty and good selections. Definitely recommend this restaurant. (Destiny USA Shopping Mall)

There are newer reviews for Cantina Laredo

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We ate here for lunch on a sunday afternoon. They offer a brunch as well with various Mexican breakfast dishes.
We all loved our meals and the portions were large. The staff was great and the ambiance was very nice.
The best part was the house salsa. It was really good. If we weren't spending the rest of the day driving and shopping, we would've bought some to bring home with us.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Our first visit and had the fresh guacomole. Delicious. Food was made with fresh ingrediants. The portions were not too large. Service was attentive, not obtrusive. Definitely worth a stop when you are at the mall. Pricing reasonable.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

The wait staff were attentive without interrupting us mid-bite so that I can't make a request even if I wanted to; I really appreciated that, though I had not one complaint. Some of the dishes do seem a bit pricey when compared to portion size, but I must point out that it's protocol at flashier restaurants. The food seemed to be of higher quality and standards than the average place. Sure, you can go to Tully's or Applebee's and get larger portions at a slightly lower price perhaps, but in my opinion, it's worth the extra few bucks. The guacamole was delectable and is made to your liking right there at your table. The enchiladas veracruz were very tasty. I loved the side of beans, very different from other styles I've had. Everything was plated beautifully, which some people say doesn't matter, but it does. Even if you're not consciously thinking about it, it can affect your dining experience.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I grabbed a bite to eat at the bar during their happy hour on a Friday afternoon. Luckily I didn't pay full price for the plate of three mini ahi tuna tacos (all bar menu items are 1/2 price during happy hour). I think they must have also halved the ahi tuna for happy hour, because I barely found any. What I did taste was pretty good.

The highlight of this place is their warm & spicy salsa that comes with their chips and like many have noted, their guacamole.

If you like small portions and overpriced food (and a homogeneous chain restaurant atmosphere) then this place was made for you.