“Great food and atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quaker Steak & Lube - CLOSED

Quaker Steak & Lube
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Close to Holiday Inn Express and good reviews, with 10% discount to hotel guests, to had to be done. Full with locals, a good indicator for a remote location.
Good Food, Good Service and Good Value for Money

Visited October 2012

“Family Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

My family loves this place. The burgers are out of this world. We go here all the time with our kids as well as guys from my husbands hockey team. I love the decor of this place always something interesting to see on the wall.

CT
“Surprisinly awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband found it on google. The place is awesome! They have motorcycles, cars, ATV's hanging from the ceiling!! the place looks great, it has a great atmosphere! Prices are average, food quality is great, plates are presented in fun ways and the service was awesome. I fell in love with the ambiance and food. I definitively recommend it.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Esther J
Pennsylvania
“Fun place, good food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Nice fun restaurant and convenient. The service was good and fast. The selction of food was large and everybody seemed to enjoy theri selection. I highly recommend.

• Visited September 2012
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Doesn't quite meet expectations”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here twice when I have stayed at the nearby Holiday Inn. It's the only thing around, really, so it's a convenient choice if you don't want to drive. I ordered the same meal both times. The first time I was disappointed....while the sauce I tried on my wings (Thai Cracker) was very good, the wings were nit very meaty, and the meat was a bit stringy...certainly not plump wings. I got the half rack of ribs along with it, and the ribs were not very meaty, either. This time, I decided to opt for the same to see if last time was a fluke. Sadly, it was not. Tasty sauce, but a paltry amount of meat on the bones. I ordered a side salad, too, but it was just iceberg lettuce with a few shreds of carrot and a small sprinkle of cheese. Not really worth the money. The steamed broccolini ordered was good, though!

The service was good both times - once dining in, once as take-out. I stay at this hotel frequently, so I will likely go again, but I will try another meal.