“Zebb's is good!”

Cuisines: American
Kathmandu, Nepal
“Zebb's is good!”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Stopped in for lunch with a friend, for the 1st time in several years. I was surprised to see the new expanded menu which actually seems to be an improvement to the old burger-heavy menu which got them their reputation as a good place to go in Syracuse for a decent burger with a nice topping bar for the burgers. The new menu has what it needs to compete with the local chain restaurants but without adding TOO many choices. I ordered the All You Can Eat Soup and Salad for $6.99. A $2 up charge got me one of the signature salads. I had the French onion soup which was good, although they really ought to reevaluate whether mozzarella is the appropriate cheese to top it with,, it MAKES a difference. I also had the cream of tomato soup, and it was good too. Both were home made. I also had the Cobb salad which was tasty and fresh too. My friend had a beef nacho platter big enough for 2 people. It looked good, and he liked it. I will go back to Zebb's next time I'm hungry in Mattydale NY.

• Visited December 2012