“MARISSA CLAIRE”

Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport
Ranked #13 of 31 Hotels in Syracuse
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Marissa Claire is the absolute bomb. She makes it a true pleasure to stay there at the Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport. If it wasn't for her beautiful smile and cordial attendence to patrons like me, I would not return there month after month. Someone please give her a raise. The laundry is free the rooms are cleanly, the shuttle bus is always available. There isn't a pool or continental breakfast, but trust me....just the ability to be graced by Marissa's presence more than satisfaction itself. Hallelujah Candlewood Suites! See you again soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Edward B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Maajo C,

We appreciate your comments regarding our hotel and in particular one of our Team Members, Marissa Claire. All of us at the hotel look forward to taking care of you again when you return next month.
Have a great day !

There are newer reviews for Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport

Reviewed March 6, 2014

"Above & Beyond Customer Service' was provided me Tuesday morning, March 4, 2014 that helped me in a time of need.

I am a crew member and I had the unfortunate scare of leaving my wallet in my hotel room at this hotel and didn't realize such until I was physically on the aircraft and readying for departure. I quickly called the hotel, Megan at the front desk took the call and sent Dawnisha to my room to check to see if it was there. She called me back to let me know that they indeed had found my wallet in my room and that they would send the van driver (David) to the airport with it. My Captain went to get my wallet thus making the flight depart within the proper time slot.

I just wanted you to know not only the great exemplary acts, but the kind trustworthy efforts of this hotel and it's employees in getting my wallet back to me. Honesty in returning such a valuable item to it's owner is so important in this business and I wanted everyone to know just how much I appreciate their kindness.

My deepest thanks to all involved and for turning what would have been a very time consuming & costly oversight into a reason to be thankful for the goodness that these employees showed still remains in the world today. To me, this makes this property a FIVE STAR.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Edward B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear Novelart,

Thank you for your kind words. We have a great (and honest) staff here at the hotel. We are happy to hear that our team was able to get you your wallet in a timely manner before you had to leave on your flight. It sounds like every layer of the hotel worked together to make this happen, and that's wonderful news to General Manager. We look forward to seeing you when you should happen to overnight in Syracuse again. Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel and our team members !

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I am in town on Business and stay 200+ nights in a hotel , To many night to write reviews so i only write when something stands out
Marissa Claire was awsome and why i am write the review
Candlewood suites are always a great choice
this hotel is clean looks like it is new,

1  Thank PJM235

Dear PJM235,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I have shared your comments with the rest of the team. We try and make the hotel as fresh as possible for every guest and we are happy to hear that you were satisfied with the accommodations. We look forward to having you stay with us should you return to the Syracuse area in the future.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

MIke is the best shuttle driver i have ever had and the front desk agent Marissa D was very professional and made me feel very welcomed! Good to know theres still good people in this world! Two thumbs up and a 5 star hotel! Clean and comfy!

Dear TellyB,

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed the interactions you had with our staff members. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Can't stress enough how great the customer service was at this hotel; especially Marissa D. A dear friend was traveling to Syracuse and just had travel delay after travel delay. I reached out to the hotel to see if there was something I could arrange to have at the hotel for when my friend arrived. Marissa bent over backwards to make sure that my friend was well taken care of with a welcome bag, some homemade cookies, and a note from me. It may not sound like it was a lot, but she bent over backwards to make 2 people very satisfied. My friend also said how nice everything was upon arrival and that they catered to his every need. The room was spacious and clean and it really helped to salvage this horrible travel day...by having people that actually cared about his well-being. Marissa D., you rock! Thank you for everything and when he (or I) are back in the area, we will definitely be staying with you. Most people complain when something isn't right, however, I feel that it is very important to compliment when something is outstanding. Thank you, Marissa D!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Edward B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear JBrenz,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We were very happy to take care of your friend and the special touches you asked for. I am glad to hear that they are enjoying their room and the amenities that we provide. We look forward to having you or your friend back in the future shall you ever travel to Syracuse again. Thanks again for the glowing review !!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I was on my way into town for a business meeting tonight and was very turned around on my way. I looked up the number and called the hotel for directions. I was warmly geeted by a Merissa who informed me I was actually in the wrong part of Syracuse for the Candlewood where my reservation was booked. I told her I was sitting in the parking lot of a C and S Companies and she advised me I was very close to her hotel but about 12 minutes away from my destination. She patiently gave me turn by turn directions and even offered to stay on the phone with me until I got to Baptist Way. If my other associates were not already in the other hotel I would have stayed with you just by the professionalism and patience I was shown. I was so impressed that she went out of her way even though I was not going to be a guest at her hotel. I had to mention this for future travelers as I know most times it is only the bad reviews people tend to pass on.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Diane G,

We greatly appreciate the positive feedback regarding the level of customer service you received when you called our hotel. We hope when you come to Syracuse again, you stay with us and let us show you that customer service isn't the only thing we do well here ! We look forward to seeing you in the future !

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I had a wonderful stay here at Candelwood Suites thanks to Marissa Z., and Alex. They were very friendly, and helped my colleagues and I to get situated, locate and get to the various dining establishments in the area. They also proved to be very personable, and provided a wonderful reception.

-Luca

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Luca-

Thank you for the glowing review. I am glad to hear that you were able to try one of our favorite local restaurants. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you in the future !

Edward Buczek

Also consider these accommodations in or near Syracuse
Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse North Airport Area
Holiday Inn Express Syracuse Airport
Best Western Syracuse Airport Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690
Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor

Been to Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport? Share your experiences!