Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport
$97
  • Restaurant
$161
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssyracuse airportfront deskfull kitchenpark and flythe maintenance manfrequent travelerkitchen areathe shuttle driverlittle thingsearly flightstaying at this hotelbed was comfortablethe holiday inn expresshome away from homecleaning staffcoffee makerfitness room
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Our stay at Candlewood Suites was the result of a crisis at home and the need to leave while repairs were made. It was a stressful time and, while the accommodations at Candlewood Suites are wonderful, it's the staff I can't say enough about. The service was incredible - always cheerful - always ready with a smile - always there to lend a hand. This wasn't just one person - it was every single member of the staff - absolutely amazing ! Thanks to all the employees of Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport !

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2012

After looking at tripadvisor I tried to book a room with the 800#'s. Twice I spoke with someone with a foreign accent. I was hesitant to book, as I'd read some disappointed reviews in those who reserved a non-smoking room and ended up in a smoker's room. I finally did book directly and would encourage anyone else to do so as well. The direct # 315-454-8999. They were very helpful over the phone as well as check-in and check-out. The room was comfy and met our needs. Their shuttle will happily take you to local restaurants, car rental and airport .

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I stayed in the one bedroom suite for 4 nights and loved the extra room and the full kitchen. The neighbourhood lost power the first night for 6 hours from 4:30-10:30.The staff went beyond the call of duty by offering to charge cell phones in their cars, they went home to get lanterns and flashlights and offeredt to drive guests to Tops to get food and supplies. The laundry facilities were an amazing added value, especially that the washers and dryers were free. There is only housekeeping once a week, but if you need towels or toiletries, the front desk and the housekeeping staff were more than accommodating.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Edward B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

I want to thank you for your kind review of the hotel. It was VERY interesting that night when the lights went off. I am glad that some of our guests appreciated what we tried to do to keep things calm and comfortable during the power outage. I am happy to hear that you were able to use the amenities of the hotel during your stay. We look forward to serving you in the future if you are ever in the Syracuse area.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

You can't beat the value of the "Park 'n fly" room deal. The staff were polite on reception and somewhat helpful. The room was spacious but worn. The bathroom needs updating. The bed was comfortable and the hotel is close to the airport. Overall, good value.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

I am glad that you were able to use our " Park and Fly Package" to start your vacation out on the right foot. We are due for a renovation sometime in the near future which will include the bathrooms and guest rooms. We aprreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

We stayed in a one bedroom suite for about a week and loved it here. The amenities included:
Big bathroom
Great kitchen
Full sized refrigerator and microwave
Dish washer
Coffee maker
toaster
two stove elements
TV in bedroom and living room
Ample storage
Free laundry

The room was quiet and the temperature was easily controlled. There was plenty of room for the baby and her stuff. The hotel provided a crib for us which was clean. Our only complaints were that the bed was not as comfortable as some we've slept in and the carpet had been cleaned with something which gave my daughter a reaction on her knees from crawling on it.

We would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also glad to hear that all of the amenities that we provided suited your needs during your stay. I am sorry to hear that the shampoo we use for our carpet cleaning might have been irritating to your daughter as she crawled on the carpet and that you didn’t find our beds to be comfortable. Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel and we look forward to serving you the next time you are in Syracuse.