“Always a treat”

72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“Always a treat”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Great plays with terrific actors. It is hard to believe that such a quality theater exists in a town the size of Syracuse. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2014

Dallas
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great Performance”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I just saw The Glass Menagerie, my first show to see at Syracuse Stage. It was a terrific performance. I really liked the set, and the actors were excellent in their roles. I was in row K in the center and had a good view of the stage.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank CarolinainDallas
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Pros do their jobs.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Terrific professional regional theater with periodic Broadway actors and strong variety of plays. We've been going for 30+ years and always get season tickets. I sometimes disagree with the choice of plays, but, then, I always learn and am enriched if not entertained.

Visited March 2014
upstate NY
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Professional Theatre in a small city”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Outstanding!!! Professional theatre in a small city that can rival that of any professional theatre anywhere!

Visited December 2013
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun to go see shows”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

As an actress I cannot say I think the shows are not great, but it still a fun thing to do! I think the professional plays are probably more fun to see and better, but I tend to go for class or school and supporting people so I have only see student productions and one event called a play that I would have described as a lecture which was good, but not what I expected.

Visited December 2012