“Classy theater”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Classy theater”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The play was first rate. Although a bit strange we enjoyed the theater experience the seating was very unusual, audience facing each other.

Visited November 2012

New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A wonderful evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

After sixteen years of living in NYC, I was spoiled, and I sometimes find it hard to enjoy regional theater. So when a friend said we should go see A Midsummer Night's Dream, I wasn't too enthusiastic. Poorly done Shakespeare can make for a long evening. But I sucked it up and went. I was blown away by the caliber of the performance, the costumes, staged direction and scenes. It was better than many performances of Shakespeare in the Park that I had been to many times in the past. The theater is a nice size and the seating was comfortable. All in all, it was a great evening and I am sad that my big city attitude kept me away from this great place for so long.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Dennishulse
Syracuse, New York
110 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 828 helpful votes
“Excellent performance.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

What a treasure. Performances are just wonderful and fabulous. Professional and local actors make the performance a pleasure to see. Very accommodating staff and the seating and sound was great. Great location and fairly inexpensive for the quality performance you attend.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank nyfamily1234
Oswego, NY
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Always A Great Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

We saw White Christmas in December. Great show. We were in the first row of the balcony, great seats! All seats have a good view, we have sat in various locations around the theatre. Friendly staff, great productions!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank MarianneOswego_NY
Rochester, NY
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Two Trains Running at Syracuse Stage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

We were able to catch the last performance of August Wilson's 'Two Trains Running' last Sunday, and it was a wonderful performance. We were in town for the weekend, looking for something to do on a very cold night and found this option on Trip Advisor. We got Rush tickets for 50% off the day of the show at the box office, which was a bargain. The show was great and the theatre was excellent. Very much like Rochester's GEVA theatre, with a great view from every seat.

Visited February 2013