“Underwhelming”
Review of Syracuse Stage

Syracuse Stage
Ranked #13 of 70 things to do in Syracuse
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I was disappointed in Syracuse Stage the last couple of times I attended. The productions got rave reviews in the local papers, so I expected to be impressed with the selections, staging and acting; I wasn't. The SU Drama Series, performed on a smaller stage in the same building, is a much better value.

1  Thank lem1eu10

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I am not rebid about "theater" in general but I have always enjoyed Syracuse Stage. I especially enjoyed Little Women.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Everything I have seen here has been 1st class. You'd never know you were in a one horse town. It's done as well as the big cities

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Syracuse Stage is a reperatory theater offering a variety of plays, some brand new, some classics, some funny and some dramatic. There are no bad seats and the price is always right. There is a wine and beer bar in the lobby and every performance is professionally done. We always look forward to the season.

2  Thank Dick S
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Great Performaces. Equity Actors. The Stage takes risks on new plays. Excellent costumes and staging. A very comfortable theater. You can see and hear well from any seat.