All reviewsroom was cleanstay freedenny's restaurantdunkin donutsnice italian restaurantbudget hotelfree wifiroad noisethird floorone night staycheck in was a breezewould stay here againnight's sleepniagara fallseasy accessking bednew york
Reviewed September 30, 2017

This was the cleanest Red Roof Inn we ever stayed in and we stayed in a lot with our dog. It is so nice that dogs stay free. But back to the hotel.. The lady at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful. I even looked for something dirty in the room but nope, clean. Bed was nice and comfy.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Red157, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

We are always pleased to hear when we pass our guest's inspections! Feedback, like yours, is always refreshing to receive. At Red Roof Inns, we always Welcome your four legged family members to stay with you for free. We realize that they are truly a large part of the family dynamic in this day and age. We do hope that you and your family will come and visit us again soon.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

Stayed here while attending the NY State Fair; clean comfortable room; close to fairgrounds, food & fuel, easy on/off access to the Turnpike; comfortable bed; sufficient for a one-night stay; fresh coffee avail by 5:30 am; pleasant front desk staff

Room Tip: Elevator available to 2nd floor rooms
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Red157, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

The NY State Fair is always a great reason to come to the Syracuse area. However, there are also some other exciting things to see and do around town. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that your room was comfortable for you. We do hope that you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

The staff at this location were very friendly and helpful. The exterior of the hotel could use some painting but the rooms were clean and comfortable. The clientele were better at this location than other Red Roof Inns I've been to. There is a Denny's and a pizzeria nearby. Overall it is a good value. A little sprucing up of the exterior would upgrade my rating from Very Good to Excellent but overall I'm satisfied.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

We are always happy to hear from our guests. We are pleased to learn that you found your room clean and comfortable, and will be sure to share your comments with the staff. We know that there are always areas for improvement, and we Welcome any feedback from our guests. We hope that you will keep us on your list of places to visit.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

I spent 3 nights here while dropping my son at Syracuse University.

Fit my expectations for a budget hotel.

Close to the airport. Easy drive (10-15 min) to the University. No breakfast but there is coffee and tea available in the lobby.

The non-smoking room smelled smokey the first night. Once it was reported, they took care of it and I didn't notice any problems for the remainder of my stay. I appreciated that it was taken care of quickly and effectively.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the Truck Stop are likely quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Red157, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

We are very sorry to learn that your room had a smoke odor at the time of check in. Comments like yours are not always easy to hear. However, I am pleased to know that my staff was able to address it for you in a quick and effective manner. We wish your son the best of luck at the University, and we hope that you visit us again on your next trip to the Syracuse area.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

Regardless of what others write I have found the Red Roof Inn to be friendly, clean and everything works. The Inn is located right where you have Denny's that is right across the street and Italian place also there. It is where you can walk to your food, cool. The room is clean, tv works great, free wifi and it works and streams. There is nothing wrong with this Inn, I have been in terrible places. You have parking that you can park right in front of your room, air works good too. I have no complaints and I would recommend the Inn to everyone. The room for us had a king size bed and works for us.

Room Tip: Parking in front of room, the room is quiet, plenty of outlets for your laptop, tabs, cell
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your insights on our Inn. We appreciate your positive feedback and support. It serves as a pat on the back for our hark working staff. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. We do hope that you will visit us again soon.