“Good place!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 31 Hotels in Syracuse
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Good place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2004

I had my inlaws stay at this hotel and it was wonderful. The rooms were very nice. We went out to dinner on Friday and it was great to be able to just walk back to the hotel afterwards. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the staff was. Nowadays it's hard to come by good service- but I would rate the service as top notch!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
alexandria bay ny
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2004

my time spent in syracuse new york was wounderful with the help of the staff at the hawthorn suites. there sevice was beyond what was expected. they treated me as if i was at home. the accomidations were great and the location is perfect. the staff had directed me to great resaturants and shopping. i will recomend this hotel to all my friends and family..time spent in syracuse wouldnt have been as nice if i didnt book with the hawthorn suites.

2 Thank jimmy2z
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2004

I put a business associate up at this hotel- it is amazing! the location is top notch- everything is within walking distance! The staff was amazing- they truly went out of their way to make sure my guest was comfortable and happy. I can't get over how friendly the staff was- all of them! I will definitely be sending all future visitors to the Hawthorn!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2003

Aside form the delightful amenities, the desk clerk jump-started my car so I could make it to the airport for my flight. Now that's service!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2003

I love this hotel- great location- close to lots of restaurants, we shaw a show at the landmark theater across the st.

the rooms are awsome! very spacious- ours had a kitchen! the beds were so great with luxurious comforters

we had a great breakfast in the morning- free! and the staff was some of the best i've encountered!

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Syracuse, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2003

I love this hotel, I have stayed here more than once. The location is fantastic! There are great shops and restaurants all around. The bed is the most comfortable I have ever slept in. I cannot say enough about the accommodating staff- everyone was so nice and very helpful and very knowledgeable about the area.

I had a wonderful hot breakfast in the morning and I didn't even have to pay for it!

I will definitely continue to stay at the Hawthorn!

3 Thank JLDT
Santa Fe
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2003

I regularly visit Syracuse, my hometown. For years, my choices have been restricted to mid- to low-range chain motels. I can't imagine where upper-end travellers find to stay. The Hawthorn is a real alternative - pleasantly designed, comfortable, convenient to everything (not just Carrier Circle!), and with a skilled staff. This will be my home base ib Syracuse from now on.

10 Thank santafe505