Jefferson Clinton Hotel
  • Pool
$81
$99
$58
Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
$103
  • Fitness center
$98
$90
HIExpress.com
$149
$127
Travelocity
All reviewsmade to order omeletsarmory squareomelet stationeuro roomchef chrisexecutive suiterubber duckhistoric hotelwithin walking distancelandmark theatervalet parkingfull kitchensmall kitchenettelocation was perfectcookie cuttersitting areabuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This was my second visit to this wonderful hotel and it certainly will not be my last. Quiet, beautifully finished and cozy, the Jefferson Clinton feels like home in Syracuse. This time I traveled alone so I had one of their ingenious small rooms. This was a perfect size and very comfortable. The highlight was the multifunction shower which rains and gently blasts from multiple jets. Quite unexpected and nice! Of course breakfast is ample and better than most restaurants, served up by some of the most polite people I've ever seen in hotels. I know I will be back!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
SaroffB2, Front Office Manager at Jefferson Clinton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear Paul J,

Thank you for staying with us again and writing such a kind review here on TripAdvisor! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our Euro Standard room. It is certainly a quaint and comfortable way to spend the night. We will pass your compliments on to our breakfast staff!

Looking foward to your next stay,
Bridget

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My wife and I popped down to Syracuse recently and wanted a different location than near the airport or Destiny so I checked out TA and chose Jefferson Clinton and we weren't disappointed. Location is great. Hotel staff were awesome and the breakfast was fantastic. I think it was 'Brazzie' who cooked a wonderful omelet for us.

The rooms are very quaint and the beds were sooooooooooo comfortable and the shower (overhead rain shower) was AMAZING!

Only one sour note and that was the A/C noise which tended to wake me up quite a bit. I'm not sure if anything could have been done about this so no sense complaining to the staff about it.

I used the hotel computer and printer the morning we left and the printer scared the crap out of me with the grinding/crunching noise when feeding the paper. Plesae do your staff a favour and replace it before it blows up!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
JCHGM, General Manager at Jefferson Clinton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Dear DRIDEOUT,

Thank you so much for being our guest and sharing your experience on Tripadvisor! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the kind comments regarding our staff. We have a new printer on order so it should be here any day now.
We hope you'll visit us again soon.
Warm Regards,
Jamie

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great hotel...Almost didn't want to review because I don't want the other SU parents to find out about it. Coming back in August when my daughter arrives at school. I can't wait for my stay and convenience to walk to tons of restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Chris F
SaroffB2, Front Office Manager at Jefferson Clinton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear Chris F.,

Thank you for being our guest and writing a review on TripAdvisor! We are thrilled to hear you've discovered our hotel for your travel to Syracuse University. Our location certainly provides a great way to experience downtown Syracuse.

Looking forward to your stay in August!

Bridget

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I have stayed at the Jefferson Clinton several times on business. The location is convenient, within walking distance of several restaurants and bars. The hotel has character and charm - it is not your cookie-cutter generic hotel. Loved the breakfast, as well as the happy hour food! The staff is very friendly and helpful. I'll definitely be back whenever I need to travel to Syracuse.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
SteveBusch, Owner at Jefferson Clinton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you for being one of our regular guests and taking the time to write a review. We appreciate all of your kind words and are pleased that you enjoy staying with us. We look forward to your future returns. Kind regards, Steve

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Booked for a wedding. It is a beautful old hotel with up to date amenities. In the heart of downtown Syracuse. We walked everywhere.
Only down side is the walls are thin and people are noisy on our floor at least.
Breakfast is wonderful and staff very helpful.

• Stayed: June 2013
SaroffB2, Front Office Manager at Jefferson Clinton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Dear Susan S.,

Thank you for being our guest and writing such a kind review! We are happy to hear you had a great wedding weekend. You will have to come back and have breakfast with us again soon.

Best wishes,