“Another great meal”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Syracuse, New York
“Another great meal”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

After two great dinners awhile ago, 5 of us had lunch there (Camillus) on Monday, July 30. Their $6.99 lunch specials were great - and HUGE. Our waitress, Christine, was extra special and made our visit so enjoyable. The Manager always makes a point of stopping by to see if we are happy. Their music is a bit loud but told us it is set at the lowest volume (??)

• Visited July 2012

PA
“Great service; Great food”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Ate here with a party of 10 on Tuesday. Seated immediately and the service was perfect. Waitress gave us a "tour" of the menu, went through it page by page and told us some of the dishes, mentioned her favorites, and made recommendations. Not one of us was disappointed with anything. It was hot weather, so I thought I'd get a chicken caesar salad, but wasn't sure if I'd be full, so I got the pepperoni bread appetizer. They brought out the pepperoni bread, and it was a huge, puffed up pizza that had been folded in half before baking, stuffed with pepperoni and cheese. It could have been a whole meal. Delicious and crispy. When my salad arrived, it too, was huge. Covered with warm, marinated chicken, and tasty croutons. SO good, but I could only eat half, after that bread! The deep fried zucchini sticks were huge - way too much for one person, and looked so good, Also the bang bang chicken. Hope to get back there again - everything looked great. Only problem we had was that we needed separate checks (expense accounts!) and they couldn't accommodate that, but they did ring up individually, so no real problem.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Julezz
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Resaurant--just west of central Syracuse”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My friends and I just recently dined here on a Saturday night. We had to wait almost 30 minutes for a table, but we felt it was worth.

Eclectic menu. We were pleasantly surprised that the asian food was so good. Asian noodles with garlic and ginger. Very good.

We also had pizza and pasta and the cheese soup. All very good. The prices were reasonable, the serving sizes--huge.

This place also has a great selection of beers on tap at reasonable prices. Also, some ales and ciders.

The service was quick and friendly. Our waiter, John was great. Maybe one day his hair will grow back.

• Visited July 2012
Syracuse, New York
“Excellent atmosphere, great menu and service with a smile.”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

The menu offers a variety of choices for the whole family. We enjoyed our food and the tavern style eating very much.

• Visited February 2012
12 Thank nyfamily1234
Upstate New York
“Eclectic Menu, Good Food & Value!”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I have eaten here a few times and have been pleased every time. First off, we had avoided eating here for a long time (the Milton Ave location) because the parking lot always looked full. Yet when you actually go into the restaurant it is huge space and not nearly as packed as you would anticipate. Recently my spouse and I had dinner here. We were promptly seated by a friendly host and our waitress wasted no time introducing herself and asking us for our drink order. Coppertop's customer service is consistently excellent! My spouse enjoyed one of their burgers and I ordered a pizza. All of the various pizzas I've tried are excellent and huge (enough for a second meal). One oddity is that their fries are tiny and difficult to eat, I didn't really care for them. The happy hour specials are great, although their regular prices are more than reasonable. Highly recommended for a casual night out!