“Great cafe atmosphere.”

Ranked #21 of 704 Restaurants in Syracuse
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This place is fantastic. Very good Vegan selection. I can see where some meat eaters not knowing what to expect may be stand offish but there are so many good selections on the menu it would be hard not to find something even carnivores could dig. I was blown away by my milkshake...literally could not believe it was vegan. Very cool cafe atmosphere with awesome baked goods. I had the chick pea sandwich special and it was out of this world. I can't wait to go back and bring my wife. Extremely modest pricing. Making sandwiches at home with alternatives is very pricey. I was very impressed. For a Vegan Cafe the place delivers.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

This hole in the wall shop has incredible tasting food. Just a short walk from Syracuse University. I have ordered four different sandwiches and salads. Each time I have been incredibly impressed. The smoothies are jaw dropping delicious. The only setback is space. The place can hold about two dozen people at one time. However, it's well worth the wait.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

4 Stars for being one of only a few places in Syracuse to get a strickly vegan menu.
The menu is limited however to sandwiches and a few salads, and one or two soups per day.
I would love to see hot food options offered in the future.
GREAT Vegan Cupcakes..especially the chocolate chocolate..worth the trip for one of these.

The one area that needs improvement is the unfriendly staff. No one greats you when you come in and you have to get their attention to place your order...Not many smiles either.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

For vegans, this place must be heaven. For the rest of us, there might be limited options and limited flavor profiles. The tofu scramble is exceptionally good!

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

I have visited the Strong Hearts Cafe on many occasions and I am yet to be disappointed. The staff is friendly, the food is amazing and the price is reasonable. And make sure to keep room for one of their out of this world milkshake.