“Super Like :)”

Dining options: Late Night
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Super Like :)”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

This is the right place for light dinner and outstanding, super delicious desserts. We visited the place 3 times and every time we got the same hospitality, nice ladies serving you and the food was really amazing.

This time we tried the soup (Mushroom & rice), Antipasto salad (fantastic mix) and the Alessandra panini (chicken breast marinated and toasted). We shared to have space for the dessert ....
So, I had Staff-my-Puff (puff pastry filled with vanilla ice cream drizzled with dark chocolate & crunchy almonds) and my husband had the Death by Chocolate Cake (moist chocolate cake filled & frosted with creamy chocolate mouse & coated with a decadent chocolate ganache)

Try not miss visiting Syracuse without going to Bittersweet.
Friday, 6.29.2012

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Beesan B

Syracuse, New York
“Three out of four had a good dessert”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Four of us decided to drop in after the Taste of Syracuse. The waitress was super nice and very attentive and informed. Our wines and dessert came promptly. Everyone enjoyed their dessert except for me. I had the carrot cake and the frosting had that uncovered in the refrigerator stale taste. A big turn off and definitely not freshly made. Everyone else had a very nice experience and we will all give it a try again.

• Visited June 2012
Syracuse, New York, United States
“Not to be missed”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I am a local Syracusan and have eaten dessert/wine here a couple times in the past year...it needs to be more! This is an absolute gem in Syracuse, more places like this are needed. It's always packed (which says something) and I believe the menu has been expanded since I last went to include other non-dessert items.

The waitstaff is super knowledgeable about pairings and you couldn't find a better place to end a date night or have a girls' night out.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Rachel H
Rochester
“Perfect sweet spot to cap the night!”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

My boyfriend and I love to end a fun night out in Syracuse with an outstanding dessert at bittersweet. The chocolate chip cookie dish is food for the gods! Don't miss out on this late night gem (so
Plan your workout that day and dinner plans accordingly!)

Syracuse, New York
“Delicious”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

Great selection of desserts and a lengthy wine list that goes along with it. Very quiet and intimate atmosphere. Since it is such a small place it can fill up quickly. Sitting at one of the tables you tend to get forgotten. Try and sit at the bar if possible. Overall a great experience. Perfect for a date or family outing but not so much for a large group (tough to all sit / socialize together)

• Visited October 2011