“Had a blast this weekend”
Review of Wise Guys Comedy Club - CLOSED

Wise Guys Comedy Club
Bristol, PA
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Had a blast this weekend”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Two great comics with a MC who had a great voice.....bar area is friendly, drinks are great....didn't get to eat, since we had dinner at the Retreat before the show. Nice place....will be back again ...especially if the two comics are back on the bill....a guy who did a CSI impression and another one who held up a blush brush...I had two in my pocketbook and the people we were with howled all night.....thanks...

Visited February 2012

Syracuse, New York, United States
“The best laughs are at Wise Guys”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

I have not been to Wise Guys in over a year, and I am due. I have never been to a bad show. I believe the best show I ever saw was at the original location off of Erie Blvd, the head liner was Jackie Martling, my wife and I laughed the entire evening. We have been many times over the years and to all the locations. So, if you want to plan a fun evening with family or friends and laugh your butt off, go to the best comedy in town at Wise Guys.

Visited January 2011
Fulton, New York
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“one of syracuse's most fun places to go!”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

The staff here is very accomodating and friendly. They have a nice bar area with a band some nights and a lady who reads cards. They now have a restaurant and dinner and comedy packages which are a very good value. The only part that is hard is the stairs if you dont walk well as the comedy room is downstairs, and the restrooms and bar are upstairs on street level. The comedians have always been excellent we have had good service and good value for our money and a wonderful time!

Visited November 2011
“Love a good laugh!”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Very funny, excellent selection of drinks, awesome place to go just for a night out, lots of fun!!

Syracuse, New York
“great comedy entertainment and fun atmosphere”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

We have frequented Wise Guys for some time now. It's our favorite thing to do in Syracuse. You can't beat the mix of local and national talent they regularly book. The drinks are reasonably priced and the food is great. If you've never been there or you're visiting the area , make sure to stop in for a show. You won't regret it.

Visited November 2011