“Loved our room”

Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Syracuse
Unionville, Canada
“Loved our room”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Stayed at this location in June and was really impressed with the hotel. Most likely one if the cleanest hotels I have visited in a long time. It was 100% clean and the room was very modern and nice. The bathroom was fairly large and I felt very comfortable in my room. I would definitely visit this hotel again. The staff was also very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
cristina b, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
We are thrilled to hear Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse exceeded your expectations. We are happy to know you had a fabulous stay with us while visiting Syracuse and are excited for your future stays with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Arlington, United States
Reviewed July 2, 2014

This hotel was minutes away from downtown, Syracuse University, and our facilities in the area. The AC system worked great, the lobby looked brand new, and the breakfast staff was great. The TV in the room could have been bigger, but maybe they're already thinking about that change. No dumbells in the fitness center was a slight bummer.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Brenton M
cristina b, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your review on TripAdvisor!
Burlington, United States
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Very clean very nice, good breakfast, very clean rooms and nice beds. Pool and hot tub also very nice. Interent access easy to use. Walking distance to many places to eat. Sign is small so keep a good look out for it.

1 Thank Linda P
We truly value all the comments that are left for future guests on TripAdvisor and make sure to share them with all the staff. Thank you so much for adding your comments and for being our guest! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!
Woodstock Ontario
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Hampton's are always a step up but still affordable. This one is no exception, check in was quick and efficient. The room as always was clean and well appointed. Had a great nights sleep.

They need to rejig their breakfast its getting a little old and not the best quality. Coffee is great though.

Staff were all very polite and pleasant.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Hungrywatcher
Thank you so much for your kind words on TripAdvisor! We share all of our reviews with our staff and they truely enjoyed reading yours.
Middlebury, United States
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stayed here on a road trip to NH. The hotel was clean and the beds were very comfortable. We only had an issue with one front desk clerk who had a bad attitude and made us feel like we were taking up her time.

1 Thank Jennifer S
We would like to thank you for your constructive comments about the hotel staff. Please know your concern has been passed on to the department manager to raise awareness of the issue. . We do appreciate our guests feedback and comments to ensure our guests stays are enjoyable and comfortable.
Syracuse, United States
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I was staying at this hotel for an out of town wedding and was very impressed with the facility and staff. Also, I am a beauty product junkie and I loved the Neutrogena brand personal care products in the bathroom!

1 Thank Dominique G
Thank you for being our guest this past weekend and for posting a review on TripAdvisor ! I am happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and that we will have the pleasure of having you as a guest again in the future!
Kingston, Canada
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I walked in late in the evening without a reservation to be greeted pleasantly by two polite and courteous front desk staff. Reasonably priced but the room I got was cramped and the furnishings were dated and it smelled musty. Bedding was clean, Quiet and I slept well. Same humdrum breakfast as all the other Hampton inns. I stay away from the chafing dish and do the waffles and fruit. Why don't they ever clean the fresh fruit !? Ridiculous.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank M M
We would like to thank you for your constructive comments about the hotel and the furnishings. Please know your concern has been passed on to the department managers to raise awareness of the issue. We hope to see you again.