“Wonderful Stay - Gracious Hosts”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Syracuse
Turtle Street Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 7 Syracuse B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I stayed with Sherrie and Michael for 3 nights while my daughter attended a camp at Syracuse University. I felt right at home with them as I had full access to the living room and dining room during my stay. Breakfasts were the highlight of my day and I'm still remembering the delicious egg quiche an blueberry crumb cake home made by Sherrie. Sherrie told me about a beautiful lake nearby and I enjoyed taking morning walks there each day. I would definitely recommend this charming B & B to friends. Thanks, Sherrie, for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed June 17, 2014

My sister stayed with Michael and Sherrie for two nights this June and she really enjoyed it! My sister couldn't speak much English. But Sherrie was so helpful that my sister didn't feel any inconvenience during her stay. Sherrie took her to the shopping mall and the lake. Sherrie also gave my sister a free ride to the airport and even helped her to check in!

Thank you so much, Michael and Sherrie!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 9, 2014

This is a huge apt. like B&B. You have the entire top floor. 2 bedrooms, dining room, big kitchen. While I didn't eat breakfast with the hosts, they made sure to stock the refrigerator with what ever I wanted! Very friendly and use of the washer and dryer too. Separate entrance. Little balcony spot. Couldn't be any better!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2014

My boyfriend took me here for Valentine's day weekend. The B&B is very warm and inviting, the bed is cozy and Sherrie's cooking is delicious and plentiful! She is very kind and really went out of her way to do little things to make our stay sweet and special--like leaving heart-shaped midnight snacks and little notes rooting for Cuse (we went to the game)--all were very thoughtful, personal touches. Our favorite part was definitely the jacuzzi tub!! It was large and relaxing--a perfect way to spend a romantic weekend. And since it is just the one room, you feel like you are very well taken care of ahead of and during your stay. While, it was great (for hospitality and personal touches) to be the only people staying, it was also the part we liked least--this is NOTHING against Sherrie, Mike or Turtle Street, it was just unexpected that it was a one room B&B (there is another room but is for an extended stay).

If we are back in Syracuse, we will definitely return!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2013

It is worth visiting Syracus just to have a reason to stay at the Turtle Street Bed&Breakfast. Michael and Sherrie are the most welcoming people I have ever met and the treat their guests like friends. They provided me with all kinds of information and help so I could really enjoy my stay in Syracuse. I had the honor to spend a whole week at their lovely renovated and decorated house. The room with the big bathtub is cosy and comfortable. There is everything one needs to relax and sleep well. Sherrie's breakfast is marvellous and I still dream about it. The house is in a quiet area of the town, but close to the airport, the mall and the citycenter. Michael and Sherrie made me feel at home and I have never met such great hosts before in my life.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Wonderful experience staying at Sherrie & Mike's B & B at Turtle St.....we were taken care of in style which included a huge relaxing jacuzzi tub which we enjoyed after a day of travelling. Sherrie made us feel like royalty with her breakfast which was delicious....from the homemade muffins to the exquisite table setting it was truly special. Looking forward to staying there again. Barry D & Deb G

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank healthygirl296
Reviewed August 25, 2013

It was an awesome experience to meet great people at Turtle St. B&B. My husband and I are big fan of bed and breakfast and this place was the most comfortable and fun place among many because of the Sherri and Mike's great hospitality. Sherri shared her knowledge with me pricelessly for many hours and I really enjoyed the time with Sherri. I wish I could have had more time with her. The breakfast she provided us was absolutely the most delicious one and I also enjoyed hot tub! It was a great and fun experience with Sherri at Turtle St. B&B!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple