“Cookies that I dream about from the West Coast”

Cathy's Cookie Kitchen
Ranked #10 of 26 Dessert in Syracuse
Reviewed September 3, 2019

I've been to Cathy's twice in the past year since my daughter started at Syracuse, and was reminded of how much I love these cookies when we recently had dinner at Peppino's and they sold Cathy's Smores cookie. It's a pretty close to perfect cookie, and I'll be headed there for sure when I go back to visit next month!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

This is the place Guy Fieri from Triple D would stop in and rave about! A blanket of air filled with “Grandma’s just baked cookies” hits you in the face when you first walk in. Displays of perfectly, just baked cookies awaits your eyes stimulating memories of when baked goods were the real deal. Cathy’s Cookies are the true definition of what traditional cookies such as oatmeal raisin, peanut butter and molasses are supposed to be. The best ever chocolate chip line up includes, caramel pretzel, Snickers, Milky Way and just the best Toll House you will ever have! My personal favorite is the ice cream cookie cup: my choice of broken up cookie layered in rich and creamy gourmet ice cream locally made. From cereal treats, brownies, cookie dough and mouth watering iced sugar cookies, this little gem is a Must Visit when in Syracuse NY!

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Y9694TAdonb
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

I was impressed from the moment I walked through the door. The smell of cookies baking was a pleasant aroma. I was glad to also see vegan and gluten free choices available. The sugar cookies were “out of this world.” This was my first visit here, but I will return. How did I miss this gem??

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank eyerishwoman
Reviewed November 30, 2018

Cathy has a fantastic selection of staple items (try the sugar cookies for sure!) and a changing seasonal selection (the winter cookies! oh my gosh! If you're in town check out the "Santa's beard" and "snow ball" cookies!). Also a great selection of vegan and gluten free cookies, too!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

On my way to Starbucks one recent morning, I passed by a small shop that sounded too good to skip. After lunch, on our way back to the hotel, we checked Cathy's out.

What a shame it would have been had we not stopped. Oh my, the aroma of cookies baking welcomes you from the moment you enter. And there's smiling Cathy waiting to help with your selection. The oatmeal with butter scotch chips, Milky Way and sugar cookies are to LIVE for, not to mention the snickerdoodle and chocalate pretzel.

Enjoy!