“Terrible”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2012

This is a restaurant for people who just eat without actually tasting. I have been 3 or 4 times and it just gets worse. This time they brought the wrong soup and when it did finally get replaced, the chicken "squares" were completely tasteless and the soup was like wallpaper paste. The Pasta with meat sauce was unseasoned, boring and formulaic and when they didn't have the house red I wanted, they automatically brought me the most expensive.

Never ever again. One of the worst in Syracuse

Reviewed November 22, 2012

We had a great service. Never stopped smiling and answered our non-stop questions about everything with such bubbliness. The manager came to see us and thanked us for our visit and offered dessert on the house. WOW .... not to mention the obvious.. the food is incredible. worth the trip and the wait.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We waited a long time to get a table for six.. that's ok... we expected to wait. But the food was barely warm - pasta was blah and the chicken dry and unappetizing. We will not return.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I've heard that this place was good for a chain restaurant, the free salad is iceberg lettuce with lots of onion and one piece of tomato and a few olives, the bread sticks seem to have garlic salt on them and go hard quick quick. The food was average but the service was good.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

My family had one of our best experiences ever at a restaurant here. It was a couple of years ago but we still talk about it. It was all because of our server. She was one of the nicest more personable people I've met in a long time. We stayed longer and even got dessert (which we are usually way too stuffed to even consider). She earned every penny of her tip. If service was that good everywhere we went, we would be broke lol. The food is as typical as any other chain restaurant but the service was astounding. I wish I could remember her name.