“It was alright, nothing special”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #134 of 687 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Syracuse
“It was alright, nothing special”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We didn't think that it was anything special. We didn't really care for the food. The salad was good. We won't be going there any time soon.

Visited April 2012

Los Angeles, California
“why me god?”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Why did I have to eat here? why? why? it's like an hour and a dinner were stolen from me. I'd much rather eat anyplace else.

Greenwich NY
“Hungry Go here”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

My wife and I and several friends went there this last Wednesday we are all a tight budget so we decided to try their "never ending pasta bowl" It was fantastic I had the new Sauce Chianti and three meat, the rest of our group had meat and Alfredo sauce, There was five of us so Wife and I had the Caesar salad and the other group had a regular tossed and One soup. All was good as I tried them all. For about 3.00 dollars more you can add Meatballs and sausages as well to the all you can eat. Only on problem they give too much to eat a second bowl however it does make good leftovers. And they let you take some in in a doggy bag.

• Visited August 2012
Ottawa
“Had always wanted to try Olive Garden”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The service was fantastic, the staff very friendly. The food average, nothing to write home about, and not memorable in any way. Disappointing overall.

Visited August 2012
somehwere, Ontario
“After all these years”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We visited the Olive Garden for the first time in over 15 years ( all closed in Canada since the mid 90s ). Maybe the expectation was high....but the bread sticks were overcooked and a bit dry and the pasta was a bit on the mushy side....but it was ok...the service was excellent and the place was spotless.

• Visited August 2012