“GREAT FOOD TASTE BECAME TASTELESS AFTER WAITERS ATTITUDE , TERRIBLE TREAT”
Review of Natural Tofu

Natural Tofu
Ranked #32 of 133 Restaurants in Sunnyside
Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

First of all im visiting this place every another month, coz i like food , im holding baby and trying to get corner table for my baby comfort , time 2pm ,thre is waiters she was so rude , attitude. Through trip advisor i have message to you, if u r owner daughter or wat eva. Leave ur attitude behind door before u get in restaurant, through ur face n attitude dont expect bussiness. Both of u guys eating lunch sametime on table, even hard to ask to get extra rice. As soon as i request extra rice , she turned her face like we not paying..its been more then a 5year and this place is one of my family's favorite place and always recommend to friends and family.. if we have to face this kind of behavior from staff then i really need to look for another place ... God help ur attitude. Grow up gal.

1  Thank Rinchen G

Reviewed December 9, 2016

This is one of my favorite go-to restaurants in Sunnyside, and the quality and quantity for price is better than any Korean place in the city. I love all the side dishes, and both the tofu stews and bi bim bap are very delicious. Love the cute wooden booth decor as well. The staff is very quick and efficient.

Reviewed December 8, 2016

Having Soft Tofu quite a often for dinner. Seafood is good but I love Intestine. It is rich flavor and taste. I usually take mild but spicy might be very good for winter season.

Reviewed November 23, 2015

This place caters to Korean clientele but they take the time to explain things to others. A limited menu but despite the name of the place, they have some chicken, beef, seafood as well. Very popular is a noodle soup (it's basically pho) in a good broth. I had one of the many tofu dishes - exceptionally soft and silky (housemade?) tofu, as a vegetable soup. Ask for rice on the side to mix with it. Very tolerant of children.,

Reviewed February 21, 2015

I've been coming to this small-but-cute restaurant for many years. Recently we came to Natural Tofu for a quick sundubu. Winter is the best time to enjoy sundubu! What good about this place is that they listen to my order well. There're 3 choices of spice levels. Of course I like the "very spicy" one; and of course it brings me tears each time I order that. But I love sundubu so much so I was able to forget the spice. It's a place to enjoy the meal in less than an hour. Not a place to talk about planning a wedding or finding a baby name; that would take too long *:D Side dishes are not bad. Stop by if you're in Sunnyside.

1  Thank NoraFrydman