“Great Korean food at amazing value”
Review of Natural Tofu

Natural Tofu
Ranked #31 of 133 Restaurants in Sunnyside
Reviewed December 9, 2016

This is one of my favorite go-to restaurants in Sunnyside, and the quality and quantity for price is better than any Korean place in the city. I love all the side dishes, and both the tofu stews and bi bim bap are very delicious. Love the cute wooden booth decor as well. The staff is very quick and efficient.

Reviewed December 8, 2016

Having Soft Tofu quite a often for dinner. Seafood is good but I love Intestine. It is rich flavor and taste. I usually take mild but spicy might be very good for winter season.

Reviewed November 23, 2015

This place caters to Korean clientele but they take the time to explain things to others. A limited menu but despite the name of the place, they have some chicken, beef, seafood as well. Very popular is a noodle soup (it's basically pho) in a good broth. I had one of the many tofu dishes - exceptionally soft and silky (housemade?) tofu, as a vegetable soup. Ask for rice on the side to mix with it. Very tolerant of children.,

Reviewed February 21, 2015

I've been coming to this small-but-cute restaurant for many years. Recently we came to Natural Tofu for a quick sundubu. Winter is the best time to enjoy sundubu! What good about this place is that they listen to my order well. There're 3 choices of spice levels. Of course I like the "very spicy" one; and of course it brings me tears each time I order that. But I love sundubu so much so I was able to forget the spice. It's a place to enjoy the meal in less than an hour. Not a place to talk about planning a wedding or finding a baby name; that would take too long *:D Side dishes are not bad. Stop by if you're in Sunnyside.

1  Thank NoraFrydman
Reviewed November 30, 2014

This is my favorite Soon Du Bu (tofu soup) spot in all of the tri-state area. I have tried quite a few places in K-town and the Fort Lee area and the flavor here is still my favorite. As a previous reviewer has said they do offer 4 levels of spicyness but I prefer my spice level between mild and spicy so I ask for something in the middle.

I do not like their seafood pajun (pancake) much. I prefer the kimchi (fermented cabbage) pajun much more.

They do offer a few Korean BBQ options as well. The portions do seem to be generous for the price. The flavor is good too, but I do not want to comment any further since I usually come for the soup.