“Enjoy Soft Tofu in winter!”
Review of Natural Tofu

Natural Tofu
Ranked #32 of 141 Restaurants in Sunnyside
Reviewed December 8, 2016

Having Soft Tofu quite a often for dinner. Seafood is good but I love Intestine. It is rich flavor and taste. I usually take mild but spicy might be very good for winter season.

Date of visit: March 2016
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed November 23, 2015

This place caters to Korean clientele but they take the time to explain things to others. A limited menu but despite the name of the place, they have some chicken, beef, seafood as well. Very popular is a noodle soup (it's basically pho) in a good broth. I had one of the many tofu dishes - exceptionally soft and silky (housemade?) tofu, as a vegetable soup. Ask for rice on the side to mix with it. Very tolerant of children.,

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed February 21, 2015

I've been coming to this small-but-cute restaurant for many years. Recently we came to Natural Tofu for a quick sundubu. Winter is the best time to enjoy sundubu! What good about this place is that they listen to my order well. There're 3 choices of spice levels. Of course I like the "very spicy" one; and of course it brings me tears each time I order that. But I love sundubu so much so I was able to forget the spice. It's a place to enjoy the meal in less than an hour. Not a place to talk about planning a wedding or finding a baby name; that would take too long *:D Side dishes are not bad. Stop by if you're in Sunnyside.

Date of visit: January 2015
1  Thank NoraFrydman
Reviewed November 30, 2014

This is my favorite Soon Du Bu (tofu soup) spot in all of the tri-state area. I have tried quite a few places in K-town and the Fort Lee area and the flavor here is still my favorite. As a previous reviewer has said they do offer 4 levels of spicyness but I prefer my spice level between mild and spicy so I ask for something in the middle.

I do not like their seafood pajun (pancake) much. I prefer the kimchi (fermented cabbage) pajun much more.

They do offer a few Korean BBQ options as well. The portions do seem to be generous for the price. The flavor is good too, but I do not want to comment any further since I usually come for the soup.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I love Korean food, but I am not good at spicy food. So, it is great to choose my taste.
This restaurant is reasonable price and comfortable to stay.
I love here than Manhattan one.

Date of visit: July 2013