“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This was my second visit to this restaurant in the last six months but wont be returning. The waiter came to take our order and we asked for a few more minutes ( three in our group . however it was 20 minutes later when he returned. He apologised and politely took our order. One of our party was given the wrong meal but charged for a more expensive one. The waiter never came back to check if everything was okay with our meal.
Two managers were chatting at the reception area all night and as the restaurant wasn't very busy. The overall impression was of poor management and badly trained staff. We had to call to get the cheque and the waitress was anything but friendly.
On a positive side of things, the manager Mary is very warm and friendly. And I've only heard good stories about her.
All in all, the restaurant is expensive and as staff get a service charge, I feel they should show more of an interest in their job and more enthusiasm towards customers.

Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I knew there was a reason I always avoided this place. Food is a 2 out of 5 but they have a fun bar area. Get me drunk and then I'll give them a great review

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I have brought many friends here. It can be a bit loud, depending on the time of day, and slightly pricey, but I really enjoy the "bar-bites" and beverages and have always found the service very attentive, if not always super quick. This is a great place when you have a bit of time to relax but want a more "upper scale vibe" in Sunnyside than just a "usual pub".

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I found the place to be conveniently located but the food was overpriced for the neighborhood and the service was not the best.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is a very nice upscale restaurant, but with a casual atmosphere. Service is always excellent and so is the food. Very nice decor and a nice bar. I have been here twice in the past year and it is always worth the trip!

1  Thank steveslj