“Outback Steakhouse in Suffern NY”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #36 of 59 Restaurants in Suffern
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Food was very good. Service was excellent. restaurant was very clean and comfortable. I would return to this restaurant.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

This was my first visit to an Outback Steakhouse and it will not be my last! I had to work in the cold that day and it was so great to stop in for a hot meal. I got the 6 oz steak, lobster mac and cheese, and green bean meal. It was fabulous! Definitely eat there if you can!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Had the full rack of ribs and it was delicious. Meaty, tasty sauce, and melted off the bone. Definitely finger licking good!! I had ribs at other locations and there is no comparison. At the end, I had a plate of bones that a piranha could not do better! Service was friendly, and on top of refills.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Xcellente service and great bread and steak! Beer was served as I like it CHILLLL...ED!The staff were friendly and helpful!

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Food was very good and reasonably priced. One of the better Outbacks I've been to.