“Airmont Diner Suffern, NY”
Review of Airmont Diner

Airmont Diner
Ranked #9 of 62 Restaurants in Suffern
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Whenever I visit Rockland County, I look forward to either lunch or dinner at this diner. One is always welcomed upon walking in. The diner is always busy, menu selection good, along with tasty ample portions.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Nice little restaurant. Good pizza, and sandwiches.

You get very good food for each $ spent.

I recommend it

1  Thank C B
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Plentiful food that was very good. The waitress was very attentive and made good recommendations to us (the french toast was excellant). They have an extensive menu and also sell liquor.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Perfect find! During our recent trip to Princeton NJ, we stumbled upon Airmont Diner as we passed by NY. What a great diner! The food and service was so good that we stopped the following day on the way home. We had a large party so everyone seemed to order something different. I had a grilled eggplant and roasted pepper wrap with fresh mozzarella. It was fantastic! The fries were as good, if not better than home made. They were large cuts of potatoes, freshly cooked and piping hot.

We ordered everything from burgers to wraps to breakfast items. Everything was great - cooked perfectly and hot. The meals were also very large - couldn't even finish. We even had to try some of the fantastic looking desserts. The lemon cake was fabulous!

We will definitely be visiting Airmont Diner again when are traveling to NJ. Great food, service, and diner feel!

2  Thank debranaz
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I stopped here for lunch. It's right off the thruway, which I liked. I had a burger and fries. It was okay. The diner was clean and the service was decent too. Overall this was an okay place to stop.

1  Thank bwco