“A hidden treasure! On our go to list from now on!”
Review of La Vera Cucina - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We felt welcomed instantly. Which I can say is rare these days. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. My husband had the veal chop special. It was cooked to perfection. I had one of the many pasta dishes. It was delicious. They had a very large dessert selection too! We noticed that they are starting a wine tasting, dinner pairing in April that appealed to me as a girls night out. This will be our go to restaurant in Suffern. I look forward to coming here next date night. Its nice to see such care and attention. I am not that easy to win over. I look forward to recommending this restaurant to friends and family. I can't remember the last time I said this!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

The best place in the area for very good meal and the best service you will find any where. Take my word for it!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I will be back next year. I was here for the Outdoor show and had dinner there every night. I could not get enough. SO GOOD!!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

The food is outstanding, the service is friendly. The price is very reasonable considering the quality and amount of food you get.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

I like this place. It's not traditional Italian, but whatever they do, they do it well and everyone I am with enjoys it. It's a different and creative flair on typical dishes -- and as a result, nothing here is typical.

I like everything here -- appetizers to entrées.

From the bar to the table -- everything is excellent.