“Funky but tasty”

Dining options: Reservations
New York City, New York
“Funky but tasty”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Not the place for a business dinner, but very good, traditional Mexican dishes. Service was very pleasant, also pretty leisurely. Lots of families.

Visited November 2012

Warwick, New York
“Not bad...make sure to get the guacamole!!””
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The service is great and the place has an amazing mexican vibe when you walk in. The prices are reasonable the food is pretty good (but not the best I have ever had). The one thing I would say is make sure to get the guacamole. They make it table side which the kids loved and it is really good.

It is ideal for a family with kids. They have plenty of large tables and it's noisy enough that you don't have to worry.

I would go back...but not out of my way to go back.

• Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“Get the guacamole!!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

Guacamole, salsa and chips were excellent. Entrees were well prepared and tasty. Frozen Margherita's by the pitcher, no headaches the next day. Attentive service and plenty of room in the restaurant. You can't ask for much more in a Mexican restaurant in the northeast.

Oakland, New Jersey
“Used to be my favorite place-now pass”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

This was my favorite place to take friends. It was really wonderful and reminded me of Ma Crosby's in Aquena, Mexico. Sadly, the last time I was there the wait staff was on their cell phones texting. The services was so so. The only thing they have worth eating is the guacamole. I used to have every dish cooked to perfection. Now its bland or watery. The chips were stale and I do not know if they found a different cook and if they did. Get them out of there.

Go for drinks and maybe guacamole. If you go for dinner be prepared to wait and be disappointed. As I said I have been going here for years and now I am looking to find another place. So sad because I always used to look forward to Hacienda Don Miguel.

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank bergencountytraveler
Oradell, New Jersey
“I have eaten here several times”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Good food and friendly service in a family environment.

Visited June 2012