“Beautiful in the morning, serene in the afternoon...”
other travelers have booked this property
Year Round Splendor
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Year Round Splendor
Gorgeous Sunset!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
680debbie
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Beautiful in the morning, serene in the afternoon and stunning in the evening.”
Reviewed September 29, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Sunset was the perfect Adirondack retreat I could have imagined. Our family vacationed in the Adirondacks, mostly Great Sacandaga Lake, throughout my youth. Waking up with the stunning view of the lake brought back great memories and soothing rest for this very busy life I lead. I can't wait to rent this very special cottage again soon.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The lovely inside of the cottage with all of the vintage shabby chic style.
Liked least: Dealing with the flushing situation.
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nov 4, 2015
Thank you Debbie, you are always welcome :)
Buffalo NY/ RI
Reviewed April 23, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Nov 4, 2015
Hope you visit again!!! :)
NJ
Reviewed January 31, 2013 for a stay in August 2010

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Nov 4, 2015
Hope you can visit again!
NY
Reviewed January 30, 2013 for a stay in August 2012

New Jersey
Reviewed August 24, 2012 for a stay in October 2010
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
Aug 24, 2012
Thank you Kathryn & Glenn. You know we always love to hear from you. You are very special guests and we welcome you, always. :)
NY
Reviewed August 18, 2012 for a stay in October 2011

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Aug 18, 2012
Thank you for your kind review Veronica! How can we get five stars? I notice that we score five stars for everything else but not overall. Let me know how we can make it better! Thank you and we look forward to your return :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing