“Beautiful View of the Hudson River”
Review of Gilligan's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gilligan's
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Use to be associate with Gilligans in Pamona. The food is outstanding. A screaming child turned me off so I go nearer to home. this is a small resturant with a lovely view but you need to get there before the window seats are taken.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

We went for lunch and ordered from the lunch menu (fish and chips with slaw and fries, which were tasty) and a lobster roll. This is advertised as a seafood restaurant, but the menu is extensive. Food was good - not great, not bad - and the prices were fair. Service was good, as well, but the restaurant was not busy at all, so that might have had something to do with it. The place was clean. I gave this restaurant an average rating because it is just that, average.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Seafood is just what you would expect for the price. Nothing fancy, plain and simple.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

The seafood is well prepared and tasty. They serve large portions at very reasonable prices which I know some people like. The oysters are terrific, if I were to rate this restaurant on only the food it would be very good; however I have not returned to this restaurant because when I visited last there was a large party going on and there was rubbish on the floor and my table was not clean. This was unpleasant, I had been there twice in the past and had never experienced this. In all honesty if I lived around the corner I would definitely give it another try. But given the fact that I don't and that other restaurants offering similar quality are closer to me I have not returned.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

The restaurant is overcrowded noisy and the staff ultra rude! They almost throw the food at you when it arrives on plastic dishes and cups! Our food took one hour and fifteen minutes to arrive and to top it all I had a ceviche ! The food was surprisingly edible but all the other elements of this awful experience will help us with our decision of never to go back!

1  Thank Janine B