“Scarry”

Add it.
Budget Motor Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Stony Point
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Upon arrival we were a little weary of the actual key to the room not a reprogrammable card. We got in our room and it was very outdated, to include: sheets, blankets, mattress, curtains (which were torn) and furniture. It was however clean. Bad part was as we were getting situated, a person from down the hall recommended we check for bed bugs because he had some in the first room they put him in. We checked our room and did not see evidence and did not get bitten by anything. Been in worse rooms but will not be staying here again.

Room Tip: Not sure they have an elevator, ask for 1st floor
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ndnontherun

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I'm not sure that I would consider staying at this particular location even if I was homeless. I might be better off in a heavy duty cardboard box under a bridge. this place was disgusting the only decent thing about it was that the sheets were clean everything else was dirty poorly maintained I was afraid to touch things go somewhere else please

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank ignots
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This is a bottom of the barrel place in a very safe community. Too bad it is not completely razed and replaced with a Holiday Inn Express or something else.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank HylasNY
Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

This place is not somewhere to stay ever. Save yourself and stay at a hotel in Nanuet instead. It is just a 20 min ride from Stony Point. You will be happy you did. The hotels in Nanuet are nicer and cleaner.

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank Tummysmiles
Reviewed May 21, 2012

If you wait too long to make a reservation you may run out of good options. This place would be okay if it cost $35. Any more than that is a rip off and I paid over $80. It is sparsely furnished and provides the bare minimum of amenities. I had a bed and a shower which are welcome after a long day but don't go here unless you are desperate.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a good room at this place.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank willbike
Reviewed December 26, 2011

I am a 67 year old man who showed up at this motel to register for a room I had reserved for Christmas night. I did not have my license with me because a friend who was going to stay with me drove us down for dinner with relatives. The drive was from Schenectady, about 125 miles. The incredibly rude clerk told me I needed a picture i.d. to register. I didn't have one so I suggested putting the room in my friends name since he had a license with him and the same credit card as my own. The clerk refused, claiming the law requires the person who made the reservation have his i.d. Of course this is not true. I offered cash; this was refused. He suggested my friend rent aother room, but he would be charged and I would not have access to my reserved room but would have to pay since I hadn"t cancelled in time! Of course, I am contesting the charge. I WILL NOT PAY1

Room Tip: Go to another motel/hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 2 in Spring Valley
Gilmor Sloane House - Stony Point Center

Been to Budget Motor Inn? Share your experiences!