“Get a GPS!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
New York
“Get a GPS!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Don't order pizza from here. They always get lost on the way to delivery. This happened to me twice within 6 months, and maybe they've licked the problem, but it was embarrassing and ruined 2 different parties for me. The only other experience I had with Fratellis was when I looked all over Stony Brook Village to buy a 1/2 gallon of milk. They were the only option and the milk was almost expired and the surface of the jug clad in dried milky drips. You know what I mean. Not a pretty smell. I ate pizza here for lunch once and didn't care for the crust at all. Nope. Don't like it.

• Visited November 2012

Minnesota
“Okay - but not spectacular”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

I had a very good tuna salad sandwich on a ciabatta bun - but it, frankly, was just too large. The cole slaw that came with it was mediocre - and, I has told, was a commercial product purchased elsewhere. Another day, I had a panino that was okay, but not up to the better Italian delis at which I have eaten.

Visited July 2012
Plainview, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I LOVE BACON!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2011

I went to Fratelli's over the weekend, as per a friends recommendation and had their Bacon Lover's Chicken Panini- it was delicious! Today I came on here to review it and came across a site called GrubLife Metro, where they were offering a 50% off deal. I wish I found it before I went, but I will definitely be going back there this weekend to use this coupon.

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank phunkyphish319
Long Island, New York
“Catering”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2010

We ordered a catering pannini special which included green salad, pasta salad, paper goods and delivery & setup at our house. They threw in a tray of cookies which were great. The food was ok, everyone enjoyed it, but it wasn't spectacular.

Oakdale, NY
“The Best Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2009

Fratelli's Market Place has the best Grandma Pie on Long Island. It's not just a Pizzeria, it's an Italian Market serving a full line of delicacies to eat in or take out.

From 11:15 AM until closing they serve freshly prepared hot food and for $25 you can feed a family of four the some of the tastiest specialty items you will ever find.