“Okay - but not spectacular”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I had a very good tuna salad sandwich on a ciabatta bun - but it, frankly, was just too large. The cole slaw that came with it was mediocre - and, I has told, was a commercial product purchased elsewhere. Another day, I had a panino that was okay, but not up to the better Italian delis at which I have eaten.

Reviewed January 10, 2011

I went to Fratelli's over the weekend, as per a friends recommendation and had their Bacon Lover's Chicken Panini- it was delicious! Today I came on here to review it and came across a site called GrubLife Metro, where they were offering a 50% off deal. I wish I found it before I went, but I will definitely be going back there this weekend to use this coupon.

1  Thank phunkyphish319
Reviewed August 12, 2010

We ordered a catering pannini special which included green salad, pasta salad, paper goods and delivery & setup at our house. They threw in a tray of cookies which were great. The food was ok, everyone enjoyed it, but it wasn't spectacular.

Reviewed December 13, 2009

Fratelli's Market Place has the best Grandma Pie on Long Island. It's not just a Pizzeria, it's an Italian Market serving a full line of delicacies to eat in or take out.

From 11:15 AM until closing they serve freshly prepared hot food and for $25 you can feed a family of four the some of the tastiest specialty items you will ever find.

Reviewed July 17, 2009

Average service, average/solid quality. Do not order the coleslaw with your sandwich!