“Comfortable and Well-Stocked Berkshire Get Away”
Fully Stocked Kitchen At The end of the Rainbow
Fully Stocked Kitchen
At The end of the Rainbow
Enjoy
Master Bedroom - King
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
MAJSM
Somerville, Massachusetts
“Comfortable and Well-Stocked Berkshire Get Away”
Reviewed September 19, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

My siblings and I (8 adults total) spent a wonderful weekend at the Blueberry Lodge. Most of our time was spent at the lodge except for an afternoon and evening attending the Fresh Grass Festival at nearby Mass MOCA. We were comfortable in the lodge throughout our stay. We ate big meals, played games (inside and out), relaxed, and used the entire lodge and its facilities. The setting is gorgeous and well cared for. The lodge furnishings - couches, chairs, beds, bathrooms, kitchen, etc. were all high quality and thoughtfully chosen. The owner, Tom, has done a thorough job of thinking of his guests' needs. We actually forgot out garlic and Tom had freshly dried garlic from his garden. Perfect.
We highly recommend the Blueberry Lodge, and we will mostly likely be back ourselves!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house was spacious and comfortable.
Liked least: Leaving.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Sep 20, 2016
Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you and your family again.............TF
Diane C
Bristol, Rhode Island
“Great property and location”
Reviewed March 8, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

My girlfriends and I have been going on yearly ski trips primarily in NH, VT, and ME for the past 29 years. This year we decided to try the Berkshires, for some place different. So, we chose to stay at Blueberry Lodge. The accommodations at the Lodge were all we could have hoped for. All within our group agreed unanimously that it was the best place we have ever stayed. The owners were extremely accommodating, the place itself was immaculate, and all furniture and kitchen accessories were in new or pretty near new condition. The grounds of Blueberry Lodge are beautiful, and in addition to exploring the grounds, as well as neighboring areas, we spent a tremendous amount of time outdoors on the two decks overlooking the property. In addition, the location of this property is a short distance from many beautiful areas within the Berkshires to explore, as well as 5 minutes from Jiminy Peak. This is a property that I would highly recommend and can assure anyone considering staying here, no matter what time of the year you're looking to stay, that you will not be disappointed.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: General condition and spaciousness of the house, and beauty of the location
Liked least: There was nothing I can say I liked least.
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Mar 10, 2016
Diane and Friends,

Thank you for the kind words.
Having your group stay at the lodge was a pleasure.

Blessings, Tom and Colleen
wholesale...
NY
“Amazing and inspiring place.”
Reviewed November 21, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

I attended a group weekend workshop at the Berkshire Blueberry Lodge in Stephentown; foothills of the Berkshires. I cannot tell you how beautiful the lodge is; the breathtaking views, the comfortable furnishings and peaceful colors. It is just really clean, warm, fresh and cozy. I'm not sure you could find a more private spot with better views. We were a pretty large group and were really comfortable there. Highly recommend.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The views.
Liked least: That I could not stay longer.
Traveling group: Large Group
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Nov 22, 2015
Thank you Lynn, we enjoyed having this group of people stay at the lodge. Blessings.................T&C
Ewa W
Clifton, New Jersey
“Amazing place, great owners!”
Reviewed September 13, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We stayed in Blueberry Lodge with my fiance and family during Labor Day weekend. We loved the house which was comfortable and spacious enough for 8 of us. Breathtaking view from its deck overlooking the Berkshires brings amazing sense of freedom. It is so relaxing and beautiful there that we would love to stay longer if we could. Definitely we want to come back again as the owners made our stay great! Tom and his wife greeted us with a tray of homemade cookies and were responding to our phone calls and texts right away. At the same time they gave us privacy. I think Blueberry Lodge is amazing to stay during each season, in the summer you can swim in nearby lakes, in winter you can ski, and in the fall and spring must be beautiful with colorful leaves and flowers. I truly recommended it to everyone!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: beautiful view from the deck
Traveling group: Large Group
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Chris V
New York City, New York
“Wow”
Reviewed July 23, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I signed up on trip advisor just to say thank you and awesome job!
I travel between New York and Boston quite a bit on business, I adore detouring into the Berkshires for a day or to of respite and relaxation. The Blueberry lodge was recommended to me by a patron at the Red Lion Inn while enjoying lunch, he had played music recently at at get together at this spectacular country home and thought I should give them a call.
Tom the owner was friendly and insightful, they had just finished renovating and welcomed me like family despite at that moment not bein officially open for rentals.
I feel like I discovered the Berkshires for the first time! Unbroken view, rolling hills, amazing warm ambiance, awesome sleeping bed.....come winter my ski trips will start here!!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I felt like a kid discovering something great for the first time.
Liked least: I kind of don't want to share this find!!!
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Eliz1957
New Lebanon, New York
“Ms.”
Reviewed July 13, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We attended a small function at BBLODGE a few weeks ago and it was simply delightful. The weather was lovely so we sat on the deck which overlooks the Berkshire mountains.
Afterwards we had a tour of the lodge by the owners Tom and Colleen.
The craftsmanship and attention to detail was just as nice as the furnishings and choices of linens.
I would recommend BBLODGE to anyone planning a trip to the Berkshires!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing