This was my 3rd stay at the Hampton Inn Staten Island and each time I couldnt fault the place, the staff go out of there way to help and advise you, the rooms are large and have everything you need in them, iron, micro, coffee maker, fridge etc etc, there is also a complimentry breakfast and if you are in a hurry at the front desk you can pick up a breakfast to go. The only down side is the location but then again you can use the shuttle from the Hilton next door to the ferry or the airport which I did several times, I just told the driver what ferry I would be comming back on and he would be there waitng, you akso have a large shopping mall a short cab ride away and you can use the bar next door in the Hilton, I would reconmend this hotel to anyone and I will return there whenever in new York.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A shuttle is provided through the Hilton Garden Inn across the parking lot from Hampton Inn & Suites property. Please contact hotel directly in advance to confirm pick up and drop off. New York State Law prohibits the use of a commercially operated pool without a contracted life guard present. This stipulates our pool hours. Monday through Friday 5pm-10pm and Saturday and Sunday 9am-8pm, (accommodations for pool are set at the Hilton Garden Inn across the parking lot while our pool is closed or blocked off due to pool parties.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Staten Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Staten Island
- Hampton Inn & Suites Staten Island Hotel Staten Island
- Hampton Inn Staten Island
- Staten Island Hampton Inn