This hotel was actually a nice place to stay in! I was concerned with the sketchy neighborhood that its located in, but the hotel itself is very nice. Its about 20 minutes away from the Staten Island ferry, which was very convenient to take to get to the Island of Manhattan. The only complaint is that I called down to the desk at around 9:30 asking for 2 extra towels, only to find that the housekeeping department was gone. The desk clerk told me to come down and get them from the desk. Surprised, because I was already in my pajamas, I walked down expecting there to be only one person at the desk that would limit them to bringing 2 towels up to the room. However, there were 2 people present, both looking at me as I walked down. Not a big deal, but because I work as a front desk receptionist I was expecting the same type of hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A shuttle is provided through the Hilton Garden Inn across the parking lot from Hampton Inn & Suites property. Please contact hotel directly to make reservations. It's a courtesy shuttle to the State Island Ferry and Newark Airport only. You must make reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Staten Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Staten Island
- Hampton Inn & Suites Staten Island Hotel Staten Island
- Hampton Inn Staten Island
- Staten Island Hampton Inn