“Traditional and really good”
Review of RoadHouse

RoadHouse
Ranked #151 of 1,008 Restaurants in Staten Island
Cuisines: American
Description: The RoadHouse has been a Staten Island staple since 1971. Fresh ingredients, great atmosphere, and fun times are in store when you come visit us!
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is an attractive, updated but old-school Italian restaurant. White table cloths. Very friendly waitstaff. Really good food and well priced. Best of all, first rate pizza. Excellent crust and that's the key to a great pizza. Try the clam pizza.

Date of visit: July 2014
Mark D, Manager at RoadHouse, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2016

I know it's been a long time, but I want to say thanks for your four-star review a couple of years ago! It's great to hear that you thought our food was good and that our pizza really hit the spot. I'm also thrilled that you were a fan of our Italian atmosphere and that you found a warm welcome here.

I hope you'll be back for another tasty clam pizza soon!

Best wishes,
Jeannie Ciurcina, Manager

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Excellent food and service. Value for your dollar. Servers were friendly, accommodating and informative. They really are interested in pleasing their patrons. Food was excellent. Not sure why it was not more crowded. Possibly advertising needed? Great Italian food; fresh, tasty. All aspects of menu a welcome treat.

Date of visit: June 2014
1  Thank Mark R
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I can't be impartial when it comes to the Roadhouse, since it was a hang-out for me during my college days at Wagner College. But what it offered back then, it still does today: decent food, not bad prices, a homey atmosphere. And the feeling that half the patrons have been coming here longer than I have...

Date of visit: June 2012
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We had the worst food ever ,I ordered chicken Marsala with Penna and got linguine,the waitress did not even try to do the right thing it tasted like rubber with no flavor ,my wife ordered eggplant loaded with salt.The waitress I think was unconscious .The place was really nice looking ,but it ends there.NEVER again.............

Date of visit: April 2013
3  Thank Todd R
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The Roadhouse offers consistent food for decent prices. I miss the place the way it used to be- kind of divey and fun. The bar is beautiful, but sound travels and it's hard to have a private conversation.

Date of visit: May 2012