“Very good restaurant; will return again!!”

Italianissimo Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 849 Restaurants in Staten Island
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We had gone to this restaurant around one year ago, because we live in Brooklyn, but decided to try it again because we had to go to Staten Island. We thought food and service were very good. The waiter couldn't have been nicer and asked if we enjoyed our meal and our wine. In fact, we are taking members of our family there in November to celebrate a birthday party and are looking forward to going back!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

The restaurant is configured in a strange way that makes everyone sort of creep around each others tables. The food was good, but nothing to die for. I have been here a few times and it progressively got worse each time I went. I will probably not return to this restaurant despite the good food. I want to relax and enjoy my meals when I am going out to dinner and paying a decent amount of money to eat the food.

Reviewed October 14, 2011

Celebrated wedding anniversary last night. Greeted at door, service and food all excellent!

My wife had the lamb and I had the Chilean Sea Bass specials. 5 out of 5 stars.

Will keep coming back.

Reviewed July 21, 2011

First time at Restaurant. We went for wine tasting dinner. Excellent service, Excellent food and Excellent wine.

Thank you Chef Franco was the great food!

Will go back again and again!

1  Thank Eagle433
Reviewed July 16, 2011

Shocked with all 5 of us...the waiters took out parts of our plates and gave us the doggy bags half of what we leftover. They took all the clams we ordered that couldnt finish but left one. Took all the prociutto and left us the salami only. No point in paying for it if you cant eat it at a later hour. Food was pretty good though.