- a bit too far from the ferry, but the buses run just fine.
- a bit rough neighborhood but nothing too bad.
otherwise the house, the room and especially the breakfast was great. Danuta is a lovely host. she even helped us by driving us to our next B&B on Staten island (had to stay in two separate places because of the limited vacancy) and also gave us a tour of some parts of Staten island at the same time.
I would recommend this B&B to everyone and will use it again when I visit NYC the next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant house is located on the North Shore of Staten Islanmd,in the town of West New Brighton,a "restorative country place one of New York City most agreeable suburbs" as quoted by mid 19 th century contemporaries.Only 17 minutes by the city bus to famous Staten Island Ferry and attraction of Manhattan beconing beyond.This fine Italianette Villa,dating back to 1847 is crowned with a cupola and has marble fireplace mantles in every room.Original victorian decore includes mirrors paintings and some furniture that are original to the house.There are four bedrooms and two bath.One of bedrooms is a suite with two rooms to accommodate three persons.Guest will enjoy full breakfast.Tv in the living room. Free access to wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Victorian Bed & Breakfast of Staten Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.