“Good food, value and service.”
Review of Cole's Dock Side

Cole's Dock Side
Ranked #107 of 820 Restaurants in Staten Island
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Staten Island, New York
“Good food, value and service.”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great weekday price fix menu. I would definitely recommend this restaurant over Fruitti Di Mare next door.

Visited July 2013

Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Great neighborhood seafood restaurant”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I took my daughter here the night before her college graduation for a little mommy and daughter time. It was recommended to me by a friend because they have a pre-fixed menu. You get a appetizer, entrée and desert with a bottle of wine (either white or red, your choice), for the really incredible price of $21.95 per person. Not only is this a great deal, but the food was excellent, the service was top notch and the view was great. It is right on the water. The décor is casual so it is a great place to go for a casual night. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank mitsle1
lindenhurst ny
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I liked the people the food was the way I liked it I got what I asked for and the price was right. this was my third time there and I was remembered I got the seating iwanted everything was great.

Visited June 2013
Carlstadt, New Jersey
“Not pleased attending a party here.”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I was at a party here, a christening, and I was disappointed. Hair in my food twice. Cramped, and dirty. Some places just aren't good at hosting parties, but are better at just having the restaurant. I can't tell you about that! I just didn't like the food that much. The appetizer platter was ok, the penne with vodka was actually good, and I had to send back my steak. Again, cooking in mass quantities might be worse than actually sitting in the restaurant. I've had this happen at other places.

• Visited May 2013
Staten Island, New York
“Very Good Seafood”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This restaurant was damaged by Sandy but was able to fix and renovate very fast and was back in business quickly. It has a price fix menu certain days of week which is a very good deal. Their seafood and fish is always very fresh along with their meats and their portions are large. Its one of my favorite seafood restaurants. I usually order the zuppa de pesce which has a combination of seafood in a light tomato sause over linguine. Its DELICIOUS and most times I can't finish it. I try and get there once a month. They do take reservations and I recommend that.

• Visited April 2013