“GREAT food GREAT service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating
Staten Island, New York
“GREAT food GREAT service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

What a wonderful experience it was eating at Goodfella's Restaurant. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The Lasagna was delicious and served in such a big portion, leaving me with more than enough to bring home and enjoy again later on. Their food and service is always great ! I will defineitly be going back there to enjoy more of their delicious Italian cuisine

• Visited September 2013

New York City, New York
“The Pizza Joint With the Great Steak Dinners”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

I wouldn't have thought it, but this pizza place has great steaks. They cook them in the pizza oven, and the high heat sears them and seals in the juices. Not inexpensive, but worth it.
The pizzas are great. They've won a number of national pizza championships (I didn't know that there were such things, but apparently they have them, and Goodfellas has won a couple of times.)

I'd recommend it. Family friendly, but expect a possible wait on weekend evenings.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Staten_Islander
sewaren, NJ
“Great family place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

Food and service are superb! Family loves this place and so do I! Very reasonable prices make this a don't miss eatery!

Visited April 2013
on the road
“Great Food, Fine Service, Fair Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

The first thing I noticed is this place is all windows - very inviting as I was driving around looking for a place to eat. The second thing was that you can park in this neighborhood. On entering, we were greeted in a very welcoming and polite manner. There was a wait, but it came with an apology and the offer of free coffee and dessert, for our trouble. The food (one of the best lasagnas ever) was out of this world, the service was unbeatable, and the low price was a real surprise. I don't live in NY, and my dinner companion doesn't even live in this time zone, but we were both impressed enough to spread the word. Nicely done, Goodfellas!

• Visited April 2013
Staten Island, New York
“Keeps me coming back for more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

I went to Goodfella's for the first time about a year ago with my boyfriend, and ever since it's the only place I want to go. Something about it has me wanting to go back every time, everything is so delicious and cooked perfectly, I have NEVER had a bad experience there EVER. I would also like to mention that the owner and ALL of the employees are ALWAYS so friendly which just goes is a topping on their delicious pizzas.. YUMM. I love Goodfella's and will always recommend them to everyone.

• Visited March 2013