“Not worth the hype”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2011

Food was decent but the prices were so high. I wasn't impressed with the food. It tasted fine, but for the prices they charged, I expected more than just "fine". Will not be going again.

1  Thank LuljaNYC

Reviewed July 15, 2010

The prices a bit expesive for the location * To be charged $ 11.00 for a drink is crazy * $21.00 for a chicken dish * $ 10+ for a pictcher of soda ? Wow ** Also, was told to check your bill before paying because there seems to be double charges * sure enough I was double charged for a dish that we ordered one of ** Too many other choices to go back.

2  Thank amanna65
Reviewed April 18, 2010

Having a mother-in-law that is a great cook, from Italy, my husband and I are very picky when eating Italian out. This place exceeded our expectations. The chef/owner greets you at the door. As soon as we were seated bread, and fried polenta was placed on our tables. The waitstaff was extremely attentive. The portions were reasonably priced for the amount of food we got. The food was excellent. We both had pasta dishes with seafood and the seafood was fresh and there was lots of it. Desserts were homemade and excellent. The tables are very close together, that was the only very minor issue we had. I highly recommend this restaurant.

3  Thank Didojen
Reviewed September 8, 2009

I've eaten several times here. Each time I continue to be impressed. The chef, who owns the place, walks around and assists patrons. The food is great Italian cuisine.

Reviewed July 12, 2009

The place is still in business because of its past. It has gone down hill over the last several years. The service is bad and thefood very hit or miss the owner no longer over see's the kitchen and it shows.

1  Thank bennetjo